Retail Property (high street) for sale22 D, E & F Wigan Road, Ormskirk, L39
4,632 sq. ft.
- 4,632 sq ft (430 sq m)
- Existing Motor Trade Use
- Motorbike Showroom with Separate Self Contained Office, Tenanted 2 Bedroom Flat and Part Converted Two Bed Flat
- Offering Conversion is the Development Potential Subject to the Necessary Consents
- Secondary Access Available from Windmill Avenue
- Substantial and Rare Opportunity
The main access is from Wigan Road which leads to a gated yard area.
From this yard area, there is a door to a small self-contained office, complete with shower & WC.
A further door provides access to the substantial first floor flat which offers two bedrooms and an open lounge/kitchen area and separate bathroom.
We understand this property is let on a 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (From November 2014) at a monthly rental of £580, but inclusive of gas and electricity.
From the yard and front elevation, sliding doors lead into the substantial open plan motorbike showroom with workshop area and offices off.
There is a further raised area providing additional showroom and storage accommodation beyond, with double door access from Windmill Avenue to the side.
From the previously mentioned workshop area, stairs lead to additional first floor accommodation.
This accommodation has been partially converted to provide stud partitions and first fix electrics, which post completion (and subject to the necessary consents) would provide another two bedroom apartment. (Please refer to the enclosed floorplan)
The showroom, first floor above and office will be offered with vacant possession on completion. The existing first floor is subject to the aforementioned AST.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-32926194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.