4 bedroom detached house for saleLypiatt Road, Corsham, SN13 9JD
- Reception hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Shaker style kitchen/breakfast room
- Large utility with cloakroom leading off
- Fine conservatory
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three further bedrooms and Study/bedroom 5
- Delightful private gardens
- Off road parking for two cars
A rare opportunity to acquire an individual detached Edwardian bay fronted house which has been sympathetically extended to create a spacious and well proportioned family home. Combining a harmonious mix of period charm combined with contemporary modern style.
Presented to a very high standard, the accommodation briefly comprises; reception hall, large sitting room with bay window, separate dining room, with bay window, Shaker style kitchen/breakfast room, fine conservatory, and large utility with cloakroom leading off. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms, a study/bedroom 5 and a family bathroom. There is delightful private good sized garden, a large workshop/shed which has power and lighting and the unusual benefit not usually found with a period house is off road parking for two cars. The local shopping parade is a stone’s throw away and un-spoilt country walks can be enjoyed within a short walk away.
Corsham is a charming old town with an excellent range of local facilities including many specialist shops and cafes etc. There are good primary and secondary schools all within walking distance. The Georgian heritage city of Bath is also within easy driving distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP2342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.