This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Kingswood Place, Corby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge/Diner 30ft x 25ft
- Two Bathrooms
- Family Room/Study
- Single Garage
- Front & Rear Garden
- Sky & Virgin TV Available
A four bedroom detached executive family home situated in a quiet cul de sac sought after Kingswood Place on a good size plot backing onto nature reserve. The propery also includes double glazing, working open fire, off road parking & a single garage. VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch, hall, bathroom two, lounge/dining, family/study, inner hall, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside can be found front and rear garden and a single garage.
Modern uPVC door to front aspect, double glazed window to side and front aspect, coving to textured ceiling, tiled flooring.
Entered via single glazed door to front aspect, single glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, wood effect flooring, cupboard housing boiler, airing cupboard, archway.
Bathroom One 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, chrome radiator towel rail, tiling to walls, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier.
Lounge 30' 7" x 25' ( 9.32m x 7.62m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed patio doors opening onto conservatory, working open fireplace as centre feature piece, spotlights, three wall mounted radiators, coving to textured ceiling.
Family / Study 16' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, wood effect flooring, wall mounted radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door to garage and rear lobby.
Picture rail, loft access, textured ceiling, cupboards.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, double glazed window to rear aspect, doors to study and hall, sink and drainer unit, under unit heater, tiling to water sensitive areas, gas cooker point, cookerhood, plumbing for dishwasher, coving to textured ceiling, spotlights.
Garden Room 29' 1" x 11' 11" max ( 8.86m x 3.63m max )
uPVC and brick construction, double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, two radiators, double glazed door open onto garden.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 9' 7" plus door recess ( 4.60m x 2.92m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 10" plus door recess ( 3.45m x 3.00m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 6' 6" plus door recess ( 3.84m x 1.98m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobe and cupboards over bed.
Bathroom Two 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and low level wc. Obscure double glazed windows to side aspect, chrome radiator towel rail, coving to textured ceiling, tiling to water sensitive areas, tiled flooring, part clad wood to half wall.
Single garage with up and over door, power and light connected, single door to side aspect opening into small lobby.
Lawn area and flower border.
Enclosed by hedging and wooden fence on concrete posts, block paved patio area, shrubbed and flowered borders, mainly laid to lawn, gated side access, shed, backs onto nature reserve.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.