3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnlaby Park Road South, Hull
Sold STC £154,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Chain
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen & WC
- 3 Bedrooms + Boarded Loft Space via pull down ladder
- Gardens, Garage & off street parking
Beautifully presented family home, modern and spacious throughout. A through lounge with double doors onto a paved patio and luxury fitted kitchen. A welcoming spacious hallway with stairs up to 3 generous bedrooms + boarded loft space via a pull downand a large bathroom. Ample garden and parking.
NO CHAIN!! Beautifully presented family home, modern and spacious throughout. A through lounge with double doors onto a paved patio and luxury fitted kitchen. A welcoming spacious hallway with stairs up to 3 generous bedrooms + boarded loft space via a pull down ladder and a large bathroom. Ample garden and parking.
Double glazed door to the front and windows to the front and side, radiator and dado rail.
Tiled with a wc and wash hand basin.
Dining Area 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
French style doors onto a decorative patio area, laminate flooring, dado rail, radiator and coving.
Lounge 11' 1" plus bay x 11' extending to 12' 1" ( 3.38m plus bay x 3.35m extending to 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fire and radiator, laminate flooring, dado rail and coving.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 17' 6" ( 2.67m x 5.33m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with matching splashbacks incorporating a built in stainless steel sink unit and drainer, electric integrated oven and a gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer, laminate flooring, coving and loft access. Three double glazed windows to the rear and side and a door to the exit.
Stairs from the hall, double glazed window to the side and coving.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.33m )
A double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator. Laminate flooring and coving.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
A double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring, radiator and coving.
A double glazed window to the side and a 4 piece suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin, low level wc and shower cubicle. Partly tiled walls with a radiator and cupboard housing the boiler.
Up and over door, power and lighting.
The front and side of the property offer off street parking via a dropped kerb.
The rear garden is mainly lawned with a generous patio area and timber fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33021799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY102330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.