4 bedroom detached house for saleHighfields, Llandaff, Cardiff
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Landscaped Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Original Features
- Prime Llandaff Location
- No Onward Chain
A traditional detached house, well placed on a prime Llandaff road. Living accommodation includes an entrance porch, hall, living room, sitting room, breakfast room/ kitchen, utility, downstairs cloakroom, landing area, four bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom.
A rare chance to secure a detached house on a prime Llandaff Road.
The property is approached via a driveway and attractive front garden to the glazed entrance porch
Original entrance porch with stained glass windows to the front, side and rear aspects, stone tiled flooring, power points and a panelled glazed door opening to the entrance hall.
A welcoming entrance hall with block wood flooring, a half turning stairway rising to the first floor, understair storage, cloaks cupboard, radiator, spotlights and doors to the breakfast room, lounge and sitting room.
Breakfast Area/ Kitchen
A family breakfast room with ample room for a dining table and chairs, with a radiator, power points, wood block floor, telephone point, archway to the kitchen and Illuminated original windows with stained glass tops to the front and side.
Re-fitted "Rational" fitted kitchen in high gloss white with granite work tops, inset one and a half bowl stainless sink unit with mixer taps. A range of Miele and Neff appliances to include oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, power points, slate tiled floor and window overlooking the front garden.
Obscured window to the front, kitchen units, space for white goods, slate floors and door to the cloakroom.
Downstairs cloakroom with a low level W.C. and a wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail, slate tiled flooring and an obscured double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stained glass window to side, radiator, spotlights, doors to four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Principal bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes, vanity mirror, radiator, power points, spotlights, picture rail. Windows over looking rear garden with a glazed door opening to a picture balcony.
Double bedroom with bay windows with stained glass tops overlooking the rear garden, picture rail, radiator, power points, wash hand basin inset into slate vanity unit with mixer tap over.
Window to front with stained glass tops, radiator, power points, and picture rail.
Window to front with stained glass tops, radiator and power points.
Refitted family bathroom suite with a walk in shower, paneled bath with mixer tap, a low level W.C. and a pair of "his and her" wash hand basins. Travertine tiled flooring with electric under floor heating. Chrome heated towel rail, two obscured windows to the front aspect.
Mature landscaped front gardens with driveway to garage, lawn with inset flower borders and second drive leading to the the entrance porch.
Single garage with up and over door, window and pedestrian access.
A superb landscaped rear garden flanked by mature trees. Distinct lawned area with inset flower borders, path and raised sun terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP103825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.