This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Wensley Gardens, Chapel Allerton, Leeds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
- NO CHAIN
- Extended semi detached house
- Accommodation set over three floors
- 26 ft lounge diner
- Play room
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Garden to the front and rear
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! This extended semi detached house offers the discerning buyer an ideal family home. The accommodation briefly comprises; 26 ft lounge/diner, playroom, kitchen, five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The rear aspect offers fantastic views over Leeds NO CHAIN
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!!!
We are delighted to offer to the market, this extended semi detached family home. This property has been extended to offer substantial family living accommodation, which briefly comprises; Entrance hallway, lounge through dining room, playroom and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a house bathroom. To the second floor there are two further bedrooms and an additional bathroom.
To the front of the house there is a small front garden and a driveway leading to the garage. To the rear there is a fantastic sized spilt level garden with views over Meanwood.
The property is situated in a much sought after area, with easy access to Chapel Allerton, Moortown and Meanwood. There are great transport links to Leeds City Centre and Harrogate.
We highly recommend an early internal viewing in order to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Upvc construction, Upvc double glazed door to the front and Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side. Tiled floor and Single glazed wooden door to the front.
Stairs to first floor and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 9" x 11' 10" ( 8.15m x 3.61m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front, gas fire with stone surround, coving to ceiling, wall lights, three gas central heating radiators and double glass doors opening to...
Play Room 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Window to the side and rear and wooden door to the side opening to garden.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.11m )
Fitted wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, gas cooker point, tiled walls, Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front, picture rail and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear with expansive views and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.98m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Modern fitted bathroom comprising; bath with shower over, low level flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, gas central heating radiator and Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Bedroom Four 13' 4" restricted head height x 7' 10" ( 4.06m restricted head height x 2.39m )
Two skylights to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
White bathroom suite comprising; bath with hand held shower and mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level flush wc, part tiled walls, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Path leading to the front door and small laid to lawn garden with borders for flowers and shrubs.
There is also a driveway leading to a detached garage.
To the rear there is a split level garden. There is a paved patio area offering fantastic views. There are steps leading to a decked patio and a pond and water feature.
There are additional steps leading to a laid to lawn garden with borders for flowers and shrubs.
There is a £1000 Buyer Incentive with this property. Please contact our office for further information on 0113 269 6226
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.