4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth View, RHOOSE
- BRAND NEW BUILD - NO CHAIN
- 4 BEDROOMS, 3 RECEPTIONS
- LARGE EAT-IN KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- 2 EN-SUITES (1 WET ROOM) & BATHROOM
- GAS CH, DG, LUXURY FINISHES
- GOOD PARKING & LARGE GARAGE
A newly built luxury executive detached residence not visible from the road and approached from the front via imposing double gates. Situated on an unusually generous plot with deep front offering a multitude of parking plus an integral detached garage. To the rear there is a 96' deep, 54' wide family garden. The accommodation itself comprises an entrance vestibule, inner hall, 3 separate reception rooms, a cloakroom/WC plus a stunning eat-in kitchen family space with French doors to the rear. Further utility room. To the first floor there is a wonderful galleried landing offering Channel views, 4 double bedrooms - one with en suite double shower room and the master with a stunning slate wet room and dressing area. There is also a family bathroom/WC. There are in the main UPVC double glazed windows with several Velux windows plus a gas central heating system. The property has a multitude of oak finish including flooring, staircase and front door etc. Situated within comfortable walking distance of Rhoose Rail Station, and all Village amenities. All in all a hidden gem well worth internal inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33066421.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1908939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Davies Estate Agents, Rhoose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.