3 bedroom park home for sale1 Ashmore Close, Breton Park, Muxton, Telford, TF2 8NT
- Sitting Room
- Dining Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed
- LPG Central Heting
- Private Garden and Parking Space
- Option to rent a garage
The property is located on a most attractive Park Home development known as Breton Park situated at Muxton on the outskirts of Telford about 4 miles from the Town Centre, 4 mile from Newport and about ½ mile from local shops and supermarkets in Donnington.
The double width detached bungalow has been maintained to a high standard and offers spacious well fitted accommodation and is highly recommended for inspection.
Front door ornamental double glazed to
HALL – double panelled radiator. Cloaks cupboard with double sliding doors and fitted shelf. Built-in shelved Airing Cupboard.
SITTING ROOM – 4.56m x 3.06m (15ft x 10ft) having Baxi Bermuda gas fire with heating boiler. Two double panelled radiators . Feature double glazed bow window to the front. Fawn fitted carpet.
DINING KITCHEN – with Dining Area – 2.86m x 2.12m – 9ft 6ins x 7ft having panelled radiator with front bow window. Spacious Kitchen Area – 3.50m x 2.85m max (11ft 6ins x 9ft 4ins) fitted with units of cupboards of drawers. Stainless steel sink and drainer and work surfaces. Two single and one double matching wall cupboards. Cooker point. Plumbing for a washing machine. Built-in cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM 1 – 3.35m x 2.96m (11ft x 9ft 9ins) having two fitted double wardrobes and centre dressing table with pedestal drawers and mirror. Matching bedside cabinet. Panelled radiator.
BEDROOM 2 – 2.90m x 2.53m (9ft 6ins x 8ft 4ins) similarly appointed.
BEDROOM 3 – 2.13m x 2.24m (7ft x 7ft 4ins) having fitted double wardrobe and dressing table and mirror. Panelled radiator.
BATHROOM - having panelled bath with tiled surround and Redring electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with shelf and mirror above. WC with low level suite. Double panelled radiator. Extractor.
OUTSIDE – The front garden is neatly gravelled and planted with ornamental trees and shrubs. At the side of the bungalow is a tarmacadamed parking area. There is a private slabbed patio area to the west side and a slabbed pathway on the east side of the property. The rear is a secluded south facing garden planted for easy maintenance featuring a slabbed patio with adjoining gravelled flower bed. Also border planted with shrubs and bushes vis acer, ornamental crab, laurel and cherry. Garden shed and outside tap.
NOTE – There is an option to rent a lock up garage in close proximity to the bungalow at a current rent of £6.50 per week.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
We understand the property is in Band A Telford and Wrekin Council
TENURE The property is leasehold. A ground rent of £29.30 is payable weekly to the proprietors of Breton Park. Mains electricity and water is sub metered and charged quarterly in a similar manner.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage are connected
POSSESSION Vacant possession will be given upon completion
VIEWING By the Agents Newport Office on 01952 812519
1. While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact our office and we will try to check the information for you.
The information in these property details is believed to be accurate but Tempertons does not give, nor does any Partner or employee have authority to give, any warranty as to the accuracy of any statement, written, verbal or visual. You should not rely on any information contained herein. If you wish to ask a specific question about this property, please speak to the sales advisor, who has inspected the property.
2. Please note that we have not tested the equipment/appliances and services in the property. Interested applicants are advised to commission the appropriate investigations before formulating their offer to purchase.
3. Our room sizes are quoted in metres on a wall-to-wall basis to the nearest one tenth of a metre. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets and correct to within 3 inches) is only intended as an approximate guide for those not yet conversant with metric measurements. Measurements should not be used for ordering fitments or new carpets etc.
HOMEBUYERS SURVEYS AND VALUATIONS UNDERTAKEN BY CHARTERED SURVEYORS WITH CONSIDERABLE EXPERIENCE IN PREPARING A WIDE RANGE OF SURVEYS AND VALUATIONS TO SUIT ALL REQUIREMENTS. DETAILS OF FEES GIVEN WITHOUT OBLIGATION.
PROPERTY LETTING - TEMPERTONS HAVE CONSIDERABLE EXPERIENCE IN THE LETTING AND MANAGEMENT OF ALL TYPES OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY. FURTHER DETAILS GIVEN WITHOUT OBLIGATION.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempertons, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.