2 bedroom flat for sale2 Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, London SW8
- 1094sq.ft (101.6 sq.m)
- 13th Floor (With Lift) of 16 Floors
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Luxury Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Guest Cloakroom with Utility Cupboard
- 2 Balconies
- South East Facing
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Clubhouse with Gym & Heated Swimming Pool
- Library, Business Suite, Cinema & Digital Games Room
- Shuttle Bus Service to Vauxhall Rail/Tube Station
A spacious 2 double bedroom apartment of approx.1094sq.ft (101.6 sq.m) on the 13th floor (with lift) of Riverlight, St James' brand new riverside development. This property has open plan living to the highest standards with full height floor to ceiling windows accessing 2 private balconies, a smart custom designed fitted kitchen with sliding doors to allow you to close it off from the living area. There are 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), a guest cloakroom with utility cupboard, wood flooring and comfort cooling. Residents of Riverlight have the exclusive use of a Clubhouse with its sunlit atrium heated Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room as well as a well-equipped mezzanine “river view” gymnasium. There is also a reception lounge and library, 24 hour concierge and a shuttle bus to the transport services of Vauxhall. The commercial units include a permanent ground floor project space in partnership with the Royal College of Art (RCA) and there will also be virtual golf, a cinema screening and digital games room, a Sainsbury’s convenience store, coffee shop and restaurants and bars.
Lease: 999 Years
Service Charge: £4.00psf
Ground Rent: £800pa-£850pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25228432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.