4 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Huntingdon
- Mid terrace
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Utility room
- En Suite
- Grade II listed
- Off road parking
* Mid terrace
* Three/Four Bedrooms
* Utility room
* En Suite
* Grade II listed
* Off road parking
Entrance door to:
3.86m x 5.51m (12'8" Maximum x 18'1"). Multi-paned window to front, glazed window to side, telephone point, TV point with recessed ceiling spotlights, stairs.
3.68m x 6.32m (12'1" x 20'9"). Two glazed windows to side, fireplace with feature, built-in double storage cupboard with exposed beams and recessed ceiling spotlights, door to cellar, opening to:
Further Kitchen Area
Multi-paned window to side, feature with Victorian fireplace, exposed beams and recessed ceiling spotlights, part glazed door to:
Multi-paned window to side, tiled flooring, part glazed door to garden, door to:
Opaque glazed window to side, plumbing for fitment of bathroom suite.
Ceiling, access to loft space, door to:
3.73m x 3.00m (12'3" x 9'10"). Multi-paned window to side, telephone point, TV point with exposed beams, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room.
Plumbing for fitment of shower room suite.
3.33m x 2.97m (10'11" x 9'9")
Multi-paned window to side, telephone point, TV point with exposed beams.
Refitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC.
Dressing Room/Bedroom 4
Multi-paned window to front, door to:
2.97m x 3.53m (9'9" x 11'7"). Multi-paned window to front, built-in single wardrobe, telephone point, TV point.
Courtyard garden in need of landscaping with the provision for the installation of gated access to provide gated off road parking within the garden boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33111795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ200682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.