5 bedroom link detached house for salePanorama Road, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
SHOW HOME OPEN - SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
11AM - 4PM
RHODE HOUSE, PANORAMA ROAD
The ground floor consists of garden room/bedroom 5 with en suite bathroom and sun terrace, bedroom 4 with en suite shower room, utility area and wet room.
The first floor consists of a reception hall, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, open plan living & dining room, further cloakroom, balcony & terrace.
The second floor leads to the master bedroom suite with dressing room, en suite bathroom & balcony, bedrooms 2 & 3 both with en suite shower rooms & access to balcony.
• Striking contemporary design with expansive sections of floor to ceiling glazing
• Frameless glass balustrades to waterfront balconies with uninterrupted harbour views
• Floor finishes include hardwood flooring, stone, porcelain tiling and luxury carpets
• Under floor heating throughout
• Fully fitted designer Leicht kitchen, Corian worktops with Miele, Siemens, Fisher & Paykel integrated appliances
• Bespoke fitted bathrooms with en-suites to every bedroom and dressing room for every master suite
• Intelligent Installation System controlling lighting, heating, curtains and alarm system, controllable
by Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
• Audio entry system linked to remotely operated driveway gates
Property ref: 121_1823_3124286
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3124286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.