This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Hadfield Avenue, Hoylake, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Open plan living
- Family bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- No onward chain
Situated conveniently to all local shops transport links and amenities, offering three bedrooms and selling with no ongoing chain. A viewing is highly recommended as this property is great for investment, families or young professionals. G/C/H & D/G.
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached residence situated in the centre of Hoylake village, offering open plan living accommodation to the ground floor comprising lounge through dining room through kitchen, french doors to the rear garden, to the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom, fully double glazed and warmed by gas central heating this property is selling with no onward chain.
Brick built boundary walls, wrought iron detail, wrought iron gate into paved front yard and paved steps, into a weather porch, to the side of the property is access to the sunny aspect rear garden.
Entrance Hall 12' 9" x 5' 5" ( 3.89m x 1.65m )
The main entrance hall giving access to the open plan lounge with wood effect laminate flooring radiator and stairs to the first floor landing.
Open Plan Lounge 15' x 10' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.25m )
Door leading into a open plan lounge/dining room with central arch separating the two, double glazed bay window to the front a radiator fitted beneath, central feature fireplace with granite effect hearth, tiled surround and detailed timber mantle, wood effect laminate flooring, picture rail and telephone point.
Open Plan Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Situated to the rear of the property and having the laminate continued from the the lounge, fitted with a radiator and a decorative feature on the chimney, door with obscured glass to the side through to a fitted kitchen. With access through double glazed french doors to the rear paved yard.
Open Plan Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.28m x 1.98m )
A range of wall drawer and base units made up of storage and display cabinets complementary roled top work surfaces in a dark wood effect, incorporating single stainless steel sink drainer, four ring gas hob, integral cooker, space beneath for fridge/washing machine, tiled surrounds, double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side, doors to family bathroom and three bedrooms.
Family Bathroom 7' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.93m )
A modern three piece white suite comprising of shaped bath with shower over and glass shower partition, pedestal wash hand basin with taps over, close coupled w/c, fully tiled walls, tile effect laminate flooring and having double glazed window to the rear and radiator,
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.65m x 2.49m )
Front aspect double bedroom with front aspect double glazed bay window, built in wardrobes with sliding doors, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
Rear aspect bedroom with double glazed window with views over the gardens, shelving to the recess picture rails and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' max x 6' 5" ( 3.05m max x 1.96m )
A front aspect bedroom with double glazed window to the front with radiator.
To the front a paved yard space, on street parking and access to the rear yard. to the rear is a paved yard also accessable from the dining room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.