3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Granville Road, Melksham
like this property?Call 01249 589010
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- A 1930's semi detached home
- 22 ft family room
- Large rear garden
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- View our audio tour;
- Energy Rating E
Offered for sale is this generous 1930's semi detached home benefiting from a substantial rear garden and a rear extension to offer a 22 ft family room. Well postioned for commuters, and families this property has a lot to offer. Internal viewing is highly recommended, call today.
** Three bedroom Semi ** Parking & Gardens ** Excellent commuter location ** Viewing Recommended **
An attractive semi detached home which has undergone recent renovation to improve the kitchen and bathroom. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, bay window lounge with feature fireplace, a 22 ft family room with patio doors leading to the garden and a galley kitchen whilst upstairs offers a master bedroom with feature bay window and built in storage, two further bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom.
Externally the property offers a generously sized rear garden which is non overlooked with a concrete storage shed and a driveway to the front. A delighful family home and internal viewing is highly recommended. Contact Allen & Harris Estate Agents on Corsham (01249) 713877.0000000000000000
Door to front, radiator, laminate flooring, understair storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, door to lounge, family room and kitchen
Dining Room 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, electric fireplace with feature surround, television point
Lounge Family Room 22' x 10' ( 6.71m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, patio doors to rear garden, two radiators, electric fireplace with feature surround, television point
Kitchen 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, Fitted kitchen comprising a range of low level units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with taps over, cooker with cooker hood over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, stone floor, floor mounted boiler, door leading to rear garden
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, two built in storage cupboards
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboards
Bedroom Three 6' x 6' ( 1.83m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, panel bath with electric power shower over, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled wc, heated towel rail, partly tiled, spotlights
To The Front
Concrete driveway with parking for three cars minimum and side access to rear garden
To The Garden
Enclosed by fences, mostly laid to lawn, patio area, raised stone area, vegetable patches for runner beans and potatoes, concrete built storage shed with power, side access
As you approach Melksham from Beanacre Road you need to continue until you see Granville Road on your left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements