3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGranville Road, Melksham
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Attractive & Generous 1930's THREE bedroom Semi
- Well presented throughout
- Private DRIVEWAY
- Fantastic SOUTH aspect garden
- Scope for extension or conservatory (STP)
- Energy Rating E
An attractive THREE BEDROOM, 1930's semi-detached house. Offering GENEROUS accommodation throughout to include MULTIPLE RECEPTION ROOMS, TWO DOUBLE bedrooms. Externally a FANTASTIC SOUTH ASPECT GARDEN, ample PRIVATE PARKING and further scope to extend and make your own (stp) VIEW TODAY
A GENEROUS and attractive THREE bedroom 1930's style house offering excellent sized accommodation over two floors. The property benefits from MULTIPLE RECEPTION ROOMS, in addition to tastefully presented accommodation, ample PRIVATE DRIVEWAY parking and FRONT/ REAR gardens.
A beautiful SOUTH ASPECT GARDEN, offers great space for alfresco dining and entertaining with family and friends. Further further scope to make your own, by perhaps extending or adding a conservatory (STP)
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this well positioned, attractive and generously proportioned 1930's property has to offer. Please contact Allen & Harris to arrange your internal viewing on Corsham 01249 713877
In a beautiful pocket of rural Wiltshire, Melksham is a lovely market town situated on the banks of the Bristol Avon. It was once part of a vast royal forest; a favourite hunting ground of Tudor kings.
Melksham appears in the Domesday (Doomsday) Book and its prosperity was founded on agriculture and the woollen cloth making industry. Today the population is around 23,000 and it is the home of Cooper Tires and modern businesses based on new technology.
The Kennet and Avon Canal also passes through Melksham, offering a great bike ride or walk to the famous Devizes Caen Hill Locks to the east and Bradford on Avon and Bath to the west.
Melksham is gaining in popularity due to its ideal location on the A350, a main gateway to the magnificent Wiltshire countryside. Several bus routes serve Melksham, including the National Express from London, and Melksham trains connect to Bristol, London and Swindon. Melksham is the ideal satellite base for visitors seeking reasonable, inexpensive accommodation and good eating-out facilities. Its position 10 miles south of junction 17 of the M4 on the A350 provides an excellent centre to explore nearby Lacock and Avebury and the attractive towns of Devizes, Bradford on Avon and the City of Bath.
Door to front, radiator, laminate flooring, under-stair storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, door to lounge, family room and kitchen
Dining Room 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
A well sized and tastefully presented dining room or second reception offering double glazed bay window to front aspect providing good natural light. Radiator, electric fireplace with feature surround, television point. Laminate flooring throughout.
Lounge Family Room 22' x 10' ( 6.71m x 3.05m )
A excellent sized family space with double glazed window to side aspect, patio doors to leading to rear garden. Two radiators, electric fireplace with feature surround, television point
Kitchen 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, Fitted kitchen comprising a range of low level units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with taps over, cooker with cooker hood over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, stone floor, floor mounted boiler, door leading to rear garden
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
A well sized master bedroom further benefiting from double glazed bay window to front. Radiator, two built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Another well sized double bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three 6' x 6' ( 1.83m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, panel bath with electric power shower over, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled wc, heated towel rail, partly tiled, spotlights
To The Front
Private driveway with parking for three cars minimum and side access to rear garden. Attractive graveled area, with scope for further parking or area of lawn.
To The Garden
A real selling point of the property is its larger than average south aspect rear garden. Enclosed by fences, mostly laid to lawn. A well sized patio area offers space for alfresco dining and entertaining with family and friends. Raised stone rockery area. Fancy growing your own fruit & veg? The property also has vegetable patches for runner beans and potatoes, perfect for the green fingered individual. Concrete built storage shed with power, side access.
As you approach Melksham from Beanacre Road you need to continue until you see Granville Road on your left hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33124120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS102750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.