6 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Street, Great Hale, Sleaford
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period detached family house
- 3 reception rooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Ensuite and separate bathroom
- Substantial gardens
- Open fire places
- Viewing highly recommended
Period detached family residence situated at the popular village of Great Hale with 6 bedrooms and accommodation arranged over 3 floors. The property has gas central heating, extensive double glazing and has a substantial garden positioned mainly to the rear. Viewing highly recommended.
This is an opportunity to purchase a 3 story period detached family residence at the popular village of Great Hale. The extent of accommodation offers spacious family living combined with modern refinements. The property sits within a substantial plot positioned mainly to the rear of the property and is laid to lawn. To the ground floor there is a lounge and separate sitting room both with open fires with a particular feature being the large dining room with Inglenook style brick fire place. In addition to the ground floor there is a kitchen fitted with an extensive range of units and a range style oven and hob. There is also a conservatory, pantry and utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms a master which has an ensuite shower room and a separate family bathroom. To the second floor there are two further good sized bedrooms.
Viewing this property is highly recommended in order that the volume of accommodation and location can be fully appreciated
Entrance door with glazed floor panel, wooden flooring, staircase up to the first floor, upstairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Sitting Room 14' 6" x 14' 3" ( 4.42m x 4.34m )
This excellent room has an open fire place with brick built fire surround and hearth and tiled floor. There are two upvc windows to the front. There is wooden flooring, radiator and ceiling beam.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 9" ( 4.39m x 4.19m )
The second reception room has an open fire with brick chimney breast and surround and tiled hearth. There are two upvc windows, fitted cupboard to the alcove, wooden flooring, ceiling beam with further coving to the ceiling and TV point. There is also dimmer switch lighting.
Dining Room 16' 3" x 14' ( 4.95m x 4.27m )
This excellent dining room offers substantial dining space and features Inglenook style brick fire place. There is wooden flooring, radiator, two upvc windows and partly glazed door to the side. There is a further ceiling beam, dimmer switch lighting and partly glazed door to the conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
This room is well fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with wooden work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. There is a fitted range style oven with 5 burner hob, stainless steel splashback panel and extractor fan. Belfast style sink with mixer tap over and plumbing for dishwasher. There are two upvc windows, wooden flooring and coved ceiling.
This excellent walk in space provides a useful room for the fridge freezer. It has wooden flooring and coved ceiling.
Having a low level wc, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine and gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
The landing is of an interesting design and is arranged over a number of split levels.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 11' 5" Excluding Alcove ( 4.50m x 3.48m Excluding Alcove )
Having two upvc windows, radiator and coved ceiling.
Having a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance, tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 15' 11" x 14' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.52m )
Having two upvc windows, radiator
Bedroom 3 19' 1" x 14' 11" ( 5.82m x 4.55m )
Coved ceiling, radiator, upvc window
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
upvc window, radiator and airing cupboard housing lagged tank with immersion heater.
Comprising of a corner bath with mixed tap shower attachment over and a separate shower cubical with wall mounted shower appliance. There is also a wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, upvc windows and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Having built in shelf
Bedroom 5 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
(This room has sloping ceilings). There is restricted head height in the room with upvc windows and access to eaves storage space.
Bedroom 6 15' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.85m x 2.77m )
There is restricted head height to the room, partly sloping ceiling and upvc windows.
There is a block paved pathway leading to the front entrance door with a graveled garden and mature trees. There is a gated driveway leading to the side of the property providing off road car parking space for several cars in a tandem style and leading to a further inner block paved patio/ paved parking area.
Side To The Other Side
To the opposite side of the property there is a graveled area with outside water supply, garden shed and a gate leading back to the front.
The majority of the gardens are positioned tot he rear of the property and comprise of a substantial lawned garden with a range of mature trees and shrubs. A particular feature to the bottom of the garden is the timber cabin which is of a substantial size and has power and lighting. There is also an open fronted summer house, garden shed and open views beyond the rear over the surrounding area and countryside beyond
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH103355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.