2 bedroom flat for saleRibble Lodge, West Beach, Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8
*** STUNNING VIEWINGS OF LYTHAM GREEN AND ESTUARY, TWO GARAGES, BALCONY ***
Walking distance into the heart of Lytham centre to enjoy the local lifestyle of shops, bars and cafes. Positioned on West Beach this property has open views of Lytham Green and would most suit someone looking to retire to Lytham front.
The property is located on the second floor and can be accessed via a lift. On entering the property there is a large hallway that has been used as a dining area. The lounge has access to the balcony and the kitchen has internal feature windows that have been put in by the current vendor. There are two double bedrooms and a family four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property has two garages with one having remote electric door, and communal gardens. The property is double glazed and benefit from under floor heating. VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
• Second floor apartment
• Lounge with access to balcony area
• Kitchen with internal feature windows
• Two double bedrooms
• Family four piece bathroom
• Two garages & communal gardens
• VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS120049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Lytham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.