2 bedroom apartment for saleManor Court, West Street, Wigton
- A LOVELY 2 BEDROOM FLAT CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- RECENTLY INSTALLED BOILER, CAVITY WALL INSULATION, ETC.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE AREA, BATHRM, STUDY/UTILITY AREA,
- GARDEN, D/G (EXCEPT UTILITY/STUDY AREA) AND C/H.
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- ENERGY RATING C
An IMMACULATELY presented 2 bedroom first floor flat close to all amenities in the Market Town of Wigton. Owners have recently installed a boiler, cavity wall insulation, etc. Comprising 2 bedrooms, lovely OPEN PLAN kitchen/lounge area, bathroom, study/utility area and rear garden with shed. Also benefits from double glazing (except single glazed panels in utility/study area) and central heating. Recently carpeted and redecorated. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THIS PROPERTY. IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33155577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR141239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.