This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Boquhanran Place, Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
- Prominent setting within this highly desirable are
- Three bedroom terraced villa
- Modern decorated throughout
- Spacious lounge with patio doors
- Master bedroom with impressive en-suite (shower)
- Family bathroom offering electric shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
* stamp duty exempt* *viewing essential* *deceptively spacious* *Three good sized bedrooms* *master en suite* *spacious lounge* *close to schools* *family bathroom* *gardens* *minuted to town centre*
Enjoying a prominent setting within a highly desirable area
The property has been modern decorated throughout to a high standard and offers: Lower Level: Reception hallway, spacious lounge with patio doors providing access to gardens, fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob and hood and a downstairs cloak which boasts of two piece suite.
Further enhancements to this ideal family home are: Gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear.
Early Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation which is on offer in todays market.
Hallway: 2.46m x 1.61m
Lounge: 4.53m x 4.33m
Kitchen: 3.69m x 3.51m
Upper Hallway: 4.09m x 1.73m
Master Bedroom: 3.40m x 2.70m (excluding wardrobes)
Bedroom Two: 3.43m x 3.23m
Bedroom Three: 3.64m x 1.80m
Bathroom: 2.05m x 1.59m
Property Misdescriptions Act: Please note that these particulars are prepared by us on the basis of information provided to us by our client. We have not tested the electrics, Fixtures, fittings or other appliances that may be within the property, including the Central Heating. Prospective purchasers can make their own enquiry.