4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnion Street, Greenock, PA16
Sold STC £245,000
- Gas Central Heating
- Partial Double Glazing
- Entrance Vestibule, Welcoming Reception Hallway
- Lounge with patio door onto rear garden
- Sitting / Dining Room with Bay window to the front
- Family modern Dining / Kitchen with ample storage in the form of floor & wall mounted units
- Master Bedroom with Bay window & Ensuite Bathroom
- 3 Good sized Bedrooms
- Lower level self contained flat
- Well maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
An elegant SEMI DETACHED TRADITIONAL VILLA over 4 floors with garden, garage and off-street parking. Enjoying a highly desirable location this substantial accommodation offers superb spacious family home over four levels.
Apartment Comprising of Entrance Vestibule accessed through original storm door, Entrance Hallway with ornate Staircase, Bright and Spacious Lounge with feature fireplace open fire, Patio doors onto rear terrace. Dining / Sitting room with Bay window to the front of the property, feature fire place and many original feature including cornicing and alcove. Recently refitted Dining / Kitchen with ample storage in the form of floor and wall mounted units, Eight ring Gas Range Cooker, Stainless Steel chimney Extractor, integrated Dishwasher, laminate flooring throughout.
On the first floor there is a Master Bedroom with feature Bay window to the front of the property, Recently refitted Ensuite Bathroom with P shaped bath and over the bath wall mounted Electric shower and screen, tiling throughout. There is a further two Bedrooms over looking the rear garden, one with fitted double storage cupboard. Family Bathroom with three-piece bath suite and over the bath wall mounted electric shower and screen, tiling throughout, Laminate flooring. Further Double Bedroom is accessed through fixed staircase to the attic space, storage cupboards.
On the Lower level there is potential to restore to a self contained two room flat.
EPC = BAND D
* Entrance Hallway
* Lounge 5.09m (16'8'') x 3.64m (11'11'')
* Public Room 2 5.96m (19'7'') x 4.77m (15'8'')
* Dining / Kitchen 3.29m (10'10'') x 3.15m (10'4'')
* Bedroom 1 5.86m (19'3'') x 3.65m (12'0'')
* Bedroom 2 6.09m (20'0'') x 3.65m (12'0'')
* Bedroom 3 3.49m (11'5'') x 3.15m (10'4'')
* Attic Space
* Lower level
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
From our office on John Wood Street proceed
Onto Bay Street on the left carry along then turning left on to Fore Street.
Leave and turn right onto Greenock Road proceed along until bullring roundabout.
Leave Greenock Road at roundabout taking first exit onto High Street, carry along High Street for 0.56 miles, turn left into Union Street.
Do you have a property to sell? Brian Harkins Financial Services can offer you a free valuation and advice on the sale of your present property along with all other financial advice such as MORTGAGES. Should this be of interest Please call and ask for Denise Nelson 01475 741850.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm,Saturday 9am-12: 30pm
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33203335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.