This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Towerhill Avenue, Kilmaurs, Kilmarnock
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern detached villa
- Rec hall, cloaks, lounge
- dining room, sitting rm
- Mod kitchen, utility, 4 dbl
- Beds, en suite, bath, gardens
Family size modern detached villa within a popular village location. reception hall, cloaks/wc, lounge, family size dining room, sitting room, modern fitted dining size kitchen, utility room. The upper floor, four double bedrooms, master en suite, bathroom, GCH, DG, 5 car parking, gardens.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this spacious modern detached villa within the popular village of Kilmaurs.
The property accommodation comprises reception hall, large lounge, family dining room with patio doors to rear. Dining size modern kitchen with appliances, utility room, cloaks/wc, family room. The upper floor has four double size bedrooms, master with dressing area and en suite shower room. four piece family size bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, block paved driveway to the front and side giving off street parking for 5 or more cars. Gardens to the front and rear with large shed/ work shop. There is also space at the side for a garage if required. Internally the property is offered in walk-in condition and merits an internal inspection.
Kilmaurs has a selection of local amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and nearby rail services give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. Kilmarnock is located within 2 miles and provides additional everyday amenities.
Entrance Hall 19' 9" x 7' 8" ( 6.02m x 2.34m )
Lounge 18' x 15' 5" ( 5.49m x 4.70m )
Dining Room 15' 5" x 14' 9" ( 4.70m x 4.50m )
Sitting Room 15' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Utility Room 10' 11" x 5' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.65m )
Landing 16' 5" x 4' 7" ( 5.00m x 1.40m )
Bedroom One 18' 10" extending to 25' 4" into dressing area x 10' 11" ( 5.74m extending to 7.72m into dressing area x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Four 14' x 9' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 8' 8" x 11' 5" ( 2.64m x 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.