1 bedroom flat for saleThe Park, 188 London Road, Leicester, Leicestershire
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - 100,000**
One bedroom, one bathroom ground floor apartment, featuring one reception room, kitchen, bathroom and hallway with built in storage cupboards. This apartment has direct access from the patio door lounge to the communal garden. The property is located in a popular position and ready for a potential buyer to put their own mark on it and truly make it their own.
• A ground floor one bedroom apartment
• Plenty of storage cupboards
• Direct access to the communal garden from the lounge
• Victoria Park is opposite the main building
• Within close proximity to the universities
• On bus route to Leicester City Centre
• Offered with no chain
|Porch||3'2" x 5'7" (0.97m x 1.7m). Wooden . Carpeted flooring.|
|Hall||14'8" x 2'10" (4.47m x 0.86m). Wooden front . Underfloor heating, carpeted flooring, built-in storage cupboard.|
|Lounge||11'2" x 13'6" (3.4m x 4.11m). UPVC sliding and patio double glazed door, opening onto the garden. Underfloor heating, carpeted flooring.|
|Kitchen||7'8" x 8'9" (2.34m x 2.67m). Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Underfloor heating, tiled flooring. Wood work surface, wall and base units, single sink.|
|Bedroom 1||11'4" x 11'6" (3.45m x 3.5m). Double bedroom; double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Underfloor heating, carpeted flooring.|
|Bathroom||7'8" x 5'7" (2.34m x 1.7m). Double glazed uPVC window with frosted glass facing the front. Underfloor heating, tiled flooring. Low level WC, roll top bath, shower over bath, pedestal sink.|
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33216597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CDR140219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.