2 bedroom apartment for saleRockleaze, Sneyd Park, Bristol
- Living Room 4.65m x 5.05m (15'3" x 16'7")
- Dining Room 4.43m x 2.38m (14'6" x 7'10")
- Study 3.3m x 2.4m (10'10" x 7'10")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.85m x 4.99m (15'11" x 16'5")
- Bedroom One 4.43m x 5.55m (14'6" x 18'2")
- Bedroom 4.43m x 4.99m (14'6" x 16'5")
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Area
Being in a premier location within Bristol and easy access to the attractions of the city centre, we urge an internal viewing on this TWO bedroom property offering kitchen/diner, family bathroom, lounge, dining room and study. Having exceptional views over Bristol's Downs to the front and out to the Severn Estuary and Welsh hills to the rear. A single garage as well as parking on the front driveway and visitors parking to the road is also a huge benefit. The current well run management company is managed by the residents. Please call 0845 260 4950
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33238060.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2158014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.