2 bedroom flat for saleLittlemill Place, Bowling, Glasgow
Sold STC £107,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern First Floor Flat
- With Stunning Clyde Views
- Hall, Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen off, Two Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite, Bathroom, GCH
- D/Glazing, Gardens, Sec Entry
Modern First Floor Flat with Stunning Clyde Views, Hall, Lounge / Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen off, Two Bedrooms
Master En-Suite, Bathroom, Gas CH, D/Glazing, Gardens, Security Entry
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer this fabulous First floor flat, which is contained within a modern two-storey building and boasts fabulous Clyde views from its rear facing apartments. The accommodation is well laid out and tastefully decorated throughout Hall, Lounge / Dining room with Fitted Kitchen off, Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Master en-suite shower room
The internal accommodation is well laid out and comprises L-shaped Entrance hallway with two cupboards off, security entry phone and fitted carpet. The fabulous Lounge / Dining Room is well appointed and boasts simply stunning views over the former site of Scott's shipyards to the Clyde and beyond. There is space for three piece suite and dining table and chairs and the kitchen is on open plan with a wide array of attractive units complimented by co-ordinating tiling, integrated appliances including washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, hob and hood, the recently fitted Worcester boiler is also found in here.
There are two double bedrooms - both with mirror fronted wardrobes and the master offering an en-suite shower room. Off the hall, a family bathroom has three piece white suite with mixer shower and tiled flooring.
The property benefits from a full system of gas fired central heating and, quality double-glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation. A security entry system operates the front communal access door and the communal areas are generous / light and bright and well maintained by the factors - Newton.
Outside, the property stands on well-maintained communal gardens, which are mainly laid to lawn at the side and rear creating drying greens for resident's use. There are generous parking facilities provided at he front with an allocated space and additional visitors parking to be found.
A fabulous modern apartment for the discerning buyer conveniently situated for passage to Glasgow's City Centre , Loch Lomond, Faslane or Dumbarton and beyond. Early viewing is surely recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and, the stunning views on offer.
Littlemill Place is conveniently situated for, both Clydebank and Dumbarton Town Centres where one can find a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The property also lies within easy commuting distance to Drymen, Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Specification & Dimensions
Entrance Hall - 3'7 x 11'9 + 8 x 4
Lounge/ Dining Room - 19'10 x 10'9
Kitchen - 8'2 x 6'4 in main area
Bedroom One - 11'11 x 10'9 in main area
Bathroom - 7'4 x 5'6
Bedroom Two - 10'8 x 9'3
En-suites - 8'4 x 5'7 into cubicle
Gas Central Heating
Residents Gardens and Parking Areas
Security Entry System
Extras - All fitted carpets, the dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, the oven, hob and garden shed are included, with any other extras by negotiation with the vendors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33238216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT103362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.