2 bedroom terraced house for saleGlyn Eiddew, Pentwyn, Cardiff
Sold STC £116,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Car Parking to the Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY ALLEN & HARRIS MORE PROPERTY REQUIRED FOR THIS BUSY OFFICE. PLEASE CALL 02920464744 IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY YOU NEED TO SELL.
A mid terrace house situated in the popular residential area of Pentwyn. Accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom and the property further benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.. There is also a rear garden and tarmac parking to the rear of the property.
Entered via a double glazed UPVC door into hallway, area for coats etc and door into lounge.
Lounge 15' 5" extending to 18' 7" x 12' 4" including stairs ( 4.70m extending to 5.66m x 3.76m including stairs )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, double glazed UPVC door to garden, radiator, powerpoints, telephone point, satellite point, understairs cupboard, stairs rising to first floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units comprising of work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, vinyl tiled flooring, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled splashbacks, integral four ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over and an electric fan assist oven and double glazed window to front.
Loft access hatch, doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' extending to 12' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.74m extending to 3.76m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator, built in overstairs storage cupboard, powerpoint and further built in storage cupboard/airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' narrowing to 9' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.66m narrowing to 3.02m x 1.96m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator and powerpoint.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of paneled bath with independent wall mounted electric shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed UPVC obscure window to front.
Patio area, area laid to lawn with shrubbed borders with a range of shrubs, garden path which leads to raised wooden decked area, wooden fenced boundaries with wooden gate and access to tarmac car parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA105137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.