4 bedroom link detached house for saleGlebe Road, Stilton, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- Link detached home
- Entrance hall
- Lounge diner
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Garage and driveway
A link detached family home offering accommodation to comprise: Entrance hall, lounge diner, conservatory, re-fitted kitchen, downstairs wc, four bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to front and rear, garage and driveway. A well presented home which we feel must be viewed to appreciate!
An opportunity to purchase a four bedroom link detached family home set in a pleasant cul de sac location within the popular village of Stilton. In our opinion this property offers well proportioned family accommodation which must be viewed in order to fully appreciate. The village of Stilton is situated just of the A1 and provides excellent vehicular access to the A1M, giving good access to the towns of Peterborough and Huntingdon, both of which offer main line rail links to London Kings Cross. The village of Stilton enjoys several well renown public houses and restaurants along with a village store. A full range of further amenities are available in the town of Peterborough.
Radiator Stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge Diner 24' 6" x 11' 1" narrowing to 8' 6" ( 7.47m x 3.38m narrowing to 2.59m )
Sealed unit double glazed casement window to the front. Two radiators. Coving to ceiling. Central heating thermostat. Sliding glazed door to the rear leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
Of brick and double glazed construction.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 5" extending to 11' 4" into doorway ( 2.57m x 2.57m extending to 3.45m into doorway )
Sealed unit double glazed window to the rear. Re-fitted to comprise: Sink drainer set into work surface, further range of work surfaces with cupboards and drawers below. Range of matching wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob with cooker hood over and electric double oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit double glazed window to the side. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 6" max including wardrobes x 10' 6" ( 3.20m max including wardrobes x 3.20m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" to include wardrobes x 8' 6" extending to 9' 1" ( 3.40m to include wardrobes x 2.59m extending to 2.77m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.59m x 1.85m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to the rear. Radiator
Bedroom Four 7' 6" extending to 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.29m extending to 2.62m x 2.08m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to the rear. Radiator
Sealed unit double glazed window to the side and fitted to comprise. Close coupled wc, panel bath with shower and screen over and hand wash basin. Radiator.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to open plan lawn with a driveway leading to the single garage. The garage has a metal up and over door.
The rear garden offers a paved patio area and is laid largely to lawn with a range of established borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing and has a timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33269401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ102230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.