4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGilpin Street, Peterborough
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
*Off Road Parking
*Front & Rear Gardens
*Viewing Highly Recommended
Front entrance door to:
Double radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling.
4.96m x 3.65m (16'3" x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, two double radiators, laminate flooring, TV point, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling.
5.30m x 2.93m (17'5" x 9'7"). Range of wall and floor level units with worktop space over with breakfast bar, inset 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, window to rear aspect, double radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, door to:
1.42m x 1.96m (4'8" x 6'5"). Plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
2.82m x 3.77m (9'3" x 12'4"). Brick and PVCu construction, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden.
4.21m max x 3.69m (13'10" x 12'1"). Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, laminate flooring.
3.67m x 2.33m (12' x 7'8"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, built-in double wardrobe, double radiator, laminate flooring.
3.61m x 2.64m (11'10" x 8'8"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
3.63m x 2.70m (11'11" x 8'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising clover shaped bath with Triton shower over with shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
Two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring, window to side, coving to textured ceiling
Enclosed front garden, driveway to the side with gated access leading to the rear garden. An enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn, detached brick built garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33269841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB201880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.