2 bedroom flat for saleKingfisher Court, Draper Close, Isleworth
- Private patio
- Resident parking
- Communal area
- Gated development
- Over 55's only
An immaculate ground floor two bedroom retirement apartment with a private patio leading to communal garden. The property is in a gated development and is within easy access to Isleworth mainline station and all local amenities. Viewings recommended to avoid disappointment
Lease - 100yrs
· ENTRANCE HALL
· Cupboard housing electic meter, low level storage, coved ceiling, door leading to airing cupboard
· 16' x 14'8
· French doors to front aspect leading to communal garden, low level storage heater, arch doorway leading to kitchen, electric fire place, coved ceiling, two double glazed windows to front aspect
· 8' x 8'
· Electric oven and hob, tiled splash backs, sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for fridge/ freezer, integrated washing machine, spot lights, fully fitted comprising a range of wall and base units.
· 9'5 x 6'7
· Panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level wc, stainless steel heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle, wall mounted power shower, fully tiled wall, spot lights
· BEDROOM TWO
· 10'8 x 6'1
· Large double glazed window to front aspect, low level storage heater, carpeted
· MASTER BEDROOM
· 15' x 9'1
· Large double glazed window to front aspect, low level storage heater, carpeted, coved ceiling
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33270478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IS728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Isleworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.