Shop for saleChurch Street, Enfield, Middlesex
625 sq. ft.
- 625 sq ft (58 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- A newly refurbished cafe having been fitted to a good standard with 24 covers approx.
- The premises benefit from a fully fitted kitchen, chiller display cabinet, fridge, oven, coffee machine, computerised till, male and female toilets and CCTV.
- The shop has wooden flooring, inset spot lighting, air conditioning/heating and is offered with all available fixtures, fittings and equipment and ready to go.
- The premises are prominently located on Church Street, Enfield Town Centre situated in a prime position on this busy High Street with high footfall adjacent to McDonalds whilst close to Santander Bank
- The nearest stations are Enfield Town and Enfield Chase Overground Stations with access to the major road networks including the A10. A406 and M25 nearby.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this newly refurbished cafe having been fitted to a good standard with 24 covers approx.
The premises benefit from a fully fitted kitchen, chiller display cabinet, fridge, oven, coffee machine, computerised till, male and female toilets and CCTV.
The shop has wooden flooring, inset spot lighting, air conditioning/heating and is offered with all available fixtures, fittings and equipment and ready to go.
The premises are prominently located on Church Street, Enfield Town Centre situated in a prime position on this busy High Street with high footfall adjacent to McDonalds whilst close to Santander Bank, Starbucks, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Lloyds Bank, Barclays Bank as well as a large number of other multiple retailers and smaller boutique type traders.
The nearest stations are Enfield Town and Enfield Chase Overground Stations with access to the major road networks including the A10. A406 and M25 nearby.
Available by way of assignment of the existing 15 year lease having started in 2002 with 3 years approx remaining at a rent of £48,750 per annum exclusive and premium of £60,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, business, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Use A1 and possibly A3 with interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries to the local planning department at Enfield Council.
Business rates with rates payable of £22,000 per annum approx with interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at Enfield Council.
Opening hours Monday - Sunday 7.30 am until 6.30 pm.
Turnover we understand to be £3,000 per week approx.
Staff owner managed plus 3 staff.
Size 625 sq ft approx.
Energy Performance Certificate with an Asset Rating of 172 - G with copy available upon request.
All main services/utilities are we understand connected.
Local authority London Borough of Enfield.
Legal costs with the ingoing tenant/buyer to be responsible for the payment of both parties reasonable legal costs incurred.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012 or www.warrenanthony.co.uk
Warren Anthony have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-33298020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25233596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.