3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLynn Road, Downham Market
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period Cottage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway to Front
- Good Sized Cottage Style Gardens
- Three Brick Outbuildings
This well presented period cottage is located just outside the centre of the town of Downham Market, in a non-estate position. The previously extended property now provides good sized accommodation along with a secluded garden & driveway.
This well presented period cottage is located just outside the centre of the town of Downham Market, in a non-estate position. The property has been extended in the past, now providing good sized accommodation along with a secluded garden and driveway. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby to the side of the property, a good sized lounge/dining room, a fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with underfloor heating, which leads onto the conservatory, which overlooks the pretty private garden, there is also a bathroom downstairs. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which are double and one good sized single room. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing and is in good order throughout. There is a driveway to the front of the property and access to the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, a variety of shrubs and trees. There are three brick outbuildings which have power and lighting and could be used for a variety of purposes, for example if someone needed to work from home. There is a further secluded garden area to the rear of the outbuildings, which has been used as a play area. The property has been a much loved family home and would suit a variety of buyers, early internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this well presented much loved home with many excellent features.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Tiled floor, stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 20' 8" x 13' 5" max narrowing to 11' 10" min ( 6.30m x 4.09m max narrowing to 3.61m min )
Two double glazed windows to front, split level floor with wood effect laminate flooring, built in cupboard, gas fire, door to:
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 4" x 11' 2" max narrowing to 10' 8" min ( 3.76m x 3.40m max narrowing to 3.25m min )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and oven, extractor hood, double bowl sink unit, roll edged worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor with underfloor heating, window and door into conservatory and door to entrance lobby.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.96m )
Double glazed windows and door to rear, power points, wall light, tiled floor.
Fitted with panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash handbasin, close coupled WC, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window to rear.
Two double glazed windows to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" max x 7' 9" ( 2.92m max x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank.
To the front of the property, the garden is mainly laid to shingle providing off-road parking area. There is access to the rear garden area, which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, a variety of shrubs and trees, brickweave pathways and patio. There is one large brick outbuilding that is split into three sections.
Outbuilding Part 1 14' x 12' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.81m )
Power and lighting, window to rear and doorway to:
Outbuilding Part 2 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
Window and door to rear, power and lighting, doorway to:
Outbuilding Part 3 10' 6" plus recess x 7' 2" ( 3.20m plus recess x 2.18m )
Window and door to front, power and lighting.
Rear Of Outbuildings
There is a further garden area, which is used as a play area.
From our town centre office, bear left at the clock tower, straight over at the mini-roundabout bearing left onto Lynn Road. Continue along and the property can be found identified by our For Sale board on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33304207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM103571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.