5 bedroom house for saleSt. Gabriels Road, London, London, NW2
- Brand new Italian kitchen
- New central heating system
- Off street parking and driveway
- 100ft rear garden & large slate terrace
- 3 ensuites
- Underflooring heating
- Viewing highly recommended
Camerons Stiff & Co are delighted to present this beautifully presented large red brick 5 bedroom Edwardian property FOR SALE, situated in the sought after location of Mapesbury Conservation Area. The property was fully renovated to a high standard 3yrs ago and provides fabulous family accommodation. The beautiful green Mapesbury Dell Gardens are close by
* Brand new Italian kitchen - under floor heating *New central heating system *New flooring throughout ground floor *5 good size bedrooms & 2 receptions *Master bedroom provides an en-suite and walk in dressing room *Off street parking and driveway *100ft rear garden and large slate terrace with direct access from the kitchen/dining room *Further 2 en-suites *Extensive storage area *Downstairs WC
St Gabriel's Road is situated in this prime position close to the excellent transport links of the local area including Willesden Green and Kilburn (Jubilee) stations.
6.10m x 5.97m / 20' x 19'7
4.11m x 4.09m / 13'6 x 13'5
3.89m x 3.18m / 12'9 x 10'5
4.09m x 3.10m / 13'5 x 10'2
6.22m x 4.44m / 20'5 x 14'7
5.99m x 3.94m / 19'8 x 12'11
5.38m x 4.24m / 17'8 x 13'11
3.99m x 2.44m Study / 13'1 x 8' Study
8.26m x 4.60m / 27'1 x 15'1
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33312055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1325847A_1325847470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.