This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Hill View, Henleaze, Bristol
Welcoming and well arranged accommodation over 3 floors with much retained character
Sought after Henleaze location within 300 metres of Henleaze Infant and Junior Schools and the shops and amenities of Henleaze Road in an elevated position offering views to the front of the building over Henleaze and Westbury on Trym towards the Blaise Castle Estate
Ground Floor: spacious entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room/reception 2, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/wc, utility room and garage
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 5 and family bathroom/wc
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 4 with en suite shower room/wc
A beautifully appointed family residence with an exceptional rear garden
via brick paved driveway with several steps leading up to part glazed door into porch, which in turn leads to the main front door of the property.
(16’1” x 7’9” max inclusive of staircase) (4.90m x 2.36m) attractive stained glass period windows beside main front door providing plenty of natural light into a spacious hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing. Exposed stripped period doors off to sitting room, reception 2/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom/wc. Picture rail, double radiator, telephone point, exposed stripped floorboards and low level door accessing understairs storage space.
(17’0” max into bay x 14’2” max into chimney recess) (5.18m x 4.32m) wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, ceiling coving, picture rail, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with inset tiles, wood surround and slate hearth, tv point, 2 double radiators.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2:
(16’1” max x 12’0” max into chimney recess) (4.90m x 3.66m) double glazed sliding patio doors to rear accessing rear garden, feature fireplace with wood surround, picture rail, wood laminated flooring, double radiator.
(24’0” x 10’1”) (7.32m x 3.07m) range of base and eye level cream coloured kitchen units with wood block worktop over, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel double oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, appliance space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, inset spotlights, wall mounted Worcester gas combination boiler, breakfast bar area and ample space for table and chairs, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, wood laminated flooring, radiators, part double glazed door to rear accessing rear garden.
low level wc, wash hand basin.
double glazed window to side with stained glass panel over providing plenty of natural light through landing and stairwell, doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 5 and family bathroom/wc.
(front) (17’0” max into bay x 13’4” ) (5.18m x 4.06m) wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows offering pleasant views over rooftops of the surrounding area, picture rail, built in wardrobes, double radiator, telephone point, door off to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
(7’7” x 5’0”) (2.31m x 1.52m) white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with Aqualisa electric shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, double radiator, obscured double glazed window to side.
(rear) (12’10” x 12’0” max into chimney recess) (3.91m x 3.66m) ceiling coving and picture rail, large double glazed window to rear offering pleasant outlook over rear garden, double radiator.
(rear) (10’0” max into recess x 10’0”) (3.05m x 3.05m) picture rail, double glazed window to rear offering similar outlook as bedroom 2, double radiator.
(front) (8’10” x 7’9”) (2.69m x 2.36m) picture rail, double glazed window to front offering views over roof tops of surrounding area, double radiator.
(9’0” x 7’0”) (2.74m x 2.13m) white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin with built in cabinet beneath and tiled splashback, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, shaver point, obscured double glazed windows to side and corner built in Airing Cupboard with electric heater and slatted shelving.
small landing with large double glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light through landing and stairwell and door accessing bedroom 4.
(24’0” max into recess x 13’9” max taken at a min ceiling height of 2’9”) (7.32m x 4.19m/0.84m) wonderful large loft converted double bedroom with plenty of natural light provided by Velux skylight window to side and large double glazed window to rear offering views over neighbouring gardens, double radiator, low level doors accessing eaves storage space, door accessing:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, light and shaver point, small Velux skylight window, heated towel rail, low level door accessing eaves storage space.
landscaped front gardens with low level boundary wall to front, brick paved driveway leading to garage and pathway to the right of the building providing side access.
(approx. 85ft x 35ft) (25.91m x 10.67m) impressive rear family garden mainly laid to lawn with wide, well stocked, curved edged flower borders with stepping stones leading through and pathway beside rockery leading to the top of the garden where there is a pergola and patio seating area, generous level patio closest to the property providing further seating/barbeque area, outside tap, part glazed door accessing utility (which in turn leads through to garage).
(9’7” x 7’2”) (2.92m x 2.18m) range of base level cupboards and drawers with roll edged worktop over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine and further appliance space for dryer and fridge/ tiled floor, wall mounted electric heater and door accessing garage/workshop.
(approx. 33ft x 8ft) (10.06m x 2.44m) generous split level garage with up and over door and pitched roof providing space for a vehicle and steps up to workshop area which offers excellent storage for bikes, garden equipment etc.
OFF STREET PARKING:
driveway to front provides off street parking for one vehicle.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of prime responsibility (APR) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an APR this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.