4 bedroom detached house for saleWelling, Kent
- Price Range: £320,000 - £360,000
- 4 bedroom detached home
- 3 car horseshoe drive
- 3 reception rooms
- 16ft conservatory
- Excellent condition
Imagine how it would feel to be able to make as much noise as you like…..without upsetting your neighbours. This detached house could do just that FOR YOU!!!!A delightful detached that is immaculate from top to bottom. You would not need to lift a finder (other than to put the kettle on) in this home. The property has been extended over the original garage giving a spacious fourth bedroom. The garage has been temporarily turned into a gym which is ideal for those looking to get fit and tone their abs. However, this room could easily be used as a downstairs bedroom or study for those that work from home.A glorious conservatory located across the back of the house opens both the kitchen and dining room up, giving a lot more room to sit and enjoy the views over a lovely rear garden.Locally, popular schools are located within half a mile along with Welling train station, East Wickham Open Space and Shoulder of Mutton Green. Ideal for commuters that want to be in London as fast as possible. Keen walkers or pet owners will have plenty of places to take their dogs to stretch their legs.
What the Owner says:It was 14 years ago when training for a marathon that I saw the house we were going to buy. The board had just gone up and we just had to view. There was not many detached houses on the market locally and we had always wanted a detached house, especially one with so
much potential. Since living here we have completely redecorated and fitted a new bathroom and kitchen. We have added a conservatory to the back of the house and made the downstairs open plan to suit our social lifestyle. This open space has seen its fair share of gatherings over the years and has always been the perfect place for a big family Christmas dinner.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room: 11'6 × 8'8 (3.51m × 2.64m)
- Storage Room: 7'2 × 4'7 (2.19m × 1.4m)
- Kitchen: 12'8 × 7'5 (3.86m × 2.26m)
- Conservatory: 16'6 × 7'10 (5.03m × 2.39m)
- Dining Room: 12'7 × 10'9 (3.84m × 3.28m)
- Lounge: 12'10 × 12'2 (3.91m × 3.71m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 × 12' (3.79m × 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 × 11' (3.81m × 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'6 × 7'4 (5.03m × 2.24m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'11 × 6'6 (2.41m × 1.98m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 × 6'6 (2.24m × 1.98m)
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33328907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15004157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.