2 bedroom apartment for saleEssex Riverside, Chelmsford
- BRAND NEW APARTMENTS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREAS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- TWO BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH A WHITE SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING BY RADIATORS
- ALLOCATED PAKRING SPACE
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- WITHIN A FEW MINUTES WALK OF THE STATION
- CHOICE OF FLOORS
Home Partnership Land & New Homes are truly delighted to be offering for sale a choice of ONE & TWO BEDROOM APARTMENTS IN TOWER B at Essex Riverside. This unique and prestigious scheme for the wholesale redevelopment of the Cricket facilities will include four high quality residential towers overlooking Central Park in the centre of the City. This major transformation will be facilitated by the development of over 300 high specification residential apartments, many of which with views over the cricket ground , Central Park and the River. Superbly located within a short distance of the train station and offering good access to the A12 trunk road which provides excellent access to the M25.
Please note the images and measurements shown are of the show apartment which is available for viewing 7 days a week by appointment only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33329169.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THP1001960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Partnership , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.