2 bedroom mobile home for salePlot 13, Sunningdale Park, New Tupton, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
An opportunity to purchase a 28' x 20' park home on the popular Sunningdale Park development. Built to the Statley Albions, Tredegar Contemporary range having a modern approach to the Tredegar's appeal The Tredegar park home range is one of Statley Albions longest running and most popular home designs.
• Opportunity to Purchase a New Park Home
• Ordered to the Statley Albions Tredegar Contemporary design
• Lounge and Dining Kitchen
• Kitchen with Some Appliances
• Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
• On Site Inspection
|Accommodation|| The accommodation for the Tredegar Contemporary comprises: Dining Kitchen with some appliances, Lounge, Two Bedrooms and family Bathroom with three piece suite. The standard package includes carpets and curtains, integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher or washing machine. For more information and a site inspection, please contact the selling agents.|
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGD150014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.