This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment for sale
The River Building, Off Bede Street, Braunstone Gate, Leicester, LE3
- Security entry phone system, stairway lighting and lift
- Large 20ft open plan lounge and dining area
- Double doors from lounge/dining area to balcony with views over the river
- Fitted kitchen with built in dishwasher, oven and hob
- Fitted ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Second bedroom and separate family fitted bathroom
- Gated, secure development with allocated off road parking for one car
- Sought after modern residential development, with NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Internal viewing strongly recommended
- Easy access to M1/M69 motorway, within walking distance to Leicester's High Cross shopping complex
Communal Entrance Hall
Security entry phone system, communal stairway, lighting and lift.
Personal Entrance Hall
Solid wood front door.
Lounge/Dining Area Irregular shaped room 20’3 max reducing to 14’1 x 16’2 max reducing to 11’7
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking river, wall mounted electric storage heater, cupboard housing hot water tank and plumbing and space for automatic washing machine with linen shelving over, double glazed double doors leading to balcony and opening to:
Kitchen 10’4 x 9’10
Range of fitted base and wall units with inset stainless steel circular sink and drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, inset four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor over and built in electric oven, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front aspect and spot lighting.
Bedroom One 11’3 max x 11’3 max
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted electric heater.
En Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising built in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled splash areas, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, inset spot lighting and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10’4 plus door recess x 9’9
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater and built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving.
Three piece suite comprising bath with wall mounted shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled splash areas, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Allocated off road parking space via electrically operated gated entrance.