3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLime Grove, Hatton, Derby
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- In Need of Modernisation
- Three bedrooms - Shower Room
- Lounge /Dining Room
- Gardens, Garage & Parking.
- Adjacent to Open Countryside
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000. Spacious Three Bedroom detached bungalow in need of modernisation.Enjoying open countryside views. Comp: Entrance hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen three bedrooms and Shower Room. Gardens to front and rear, single Garage & ample off road Parking.
Accessed via a secure UPVC double glazed entrance door, having roof-void access, central heating radiator and doors to
Lounge/dining Room 18' 1" x 13' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.99m )
Having a wall-mounted gas fire, TV and telephone points, two central heating radiators and UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted Kitchen 12' 1" max. x 8' 2" max. ( 3.68m max. x 2.49m max. )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base cupboards with rolled-top work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink drainer unit, space and gas point for a free-standing gas cooker, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall-mounted combination boiler and UPVC double glazed windows to both front end rear elevations.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Having fitted wardrobe, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, TV point and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation offering views over adjacent open countryside.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.72m )
Having central heating radiator and UPVc double glazed window to rear elevation enjoying open countryside views.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.46m x 1.93m )
Having central heating radiator and UPVc double glazed window to the front elevation.
White suite comprising double shower cubicle with integrated electric shower unit , low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, storage cupboard, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
The property stands particularly well on a good-sized plot accessed via a private road.
To the front of the property is a fenced garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with ornamental borders planted to a variety of shrubs and plants. Ample off-road parking is provided by a wide driveway which also leads to a SINGLE GARAGE.
To the rear of the property is a good-sized garden which is also mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, lending itself to garden furniture, well stocked borders, a timber shed and having lovely open countryside views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33356815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR101688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.