This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Ashford Square, Eastbourne
- Well presented mid terrace house
- Recently refurbished
- Two bedrooms
- Living room
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Rear garden, Town Centre location
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this well presented two bedroom mid terrace house located in Eastbourne Town Centre and situated within close distance to local shops and amenities. Vacant possession. Viewing highly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire a mid terrace house located in Eastboourne Town Centre. Considered to be in good decorative order throughout, this well presented property also benefits from a living room with feature fire surround and a modern fitted kitchen/dining room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a modern refitted bathroom. Outside, there are gardens to both the front and rear. Vacant possession. Viewing highly recommended.
Obscure double glazed front door opening into
Living Room 14' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.61m )
With feature fire surround, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, stairs leading to first floor landing with under stairs recess, door leading to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 12' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and matching base units with work surface over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding cooker and fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, radiator, built in storage cupboard with wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to rear aspect and obscure double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Stairs from living room rising to:
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space via hatch.
Bedrooom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.48m into recess )
With built in wardrobe and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
With radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a paneled enclosed bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, built in airing cupboard with slatted shelving and part obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a brick block paved path leading to the front door with an area of shingle to one side.
To the rear of the property there is a concrete area and steps leading down to a further area of garden, mainly paved patio with rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.