This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Romany Road, Kingsley, Northampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Of Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Double Glazing (as specified)
Situated in the popular Kingsley area of Northampton is this two bedroom end of terrace. The property benefits from a large garden, two double bedrooms and gas radiator heating.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled floor, stairs rising to the first floor landing, door to:-
Lounge 14' 10" maximum x 10' 10" ( 4.52m maximum x 3.30m )
Three double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, television point, open fireplace with brick surround, wall lights, door to:-
Kitchen 15' maximum x 11' 6" maximum ( 4.57m maximum x 3.51m maximum )
Comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, tiled splashback areas, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, space for white goods, radiator, central heating boiler, under stairs storage cupboard, three double glazed windows to the rear aspect, door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, doors to:-
Bedroom One 14' 10" maximum x 10' 11" ( 4.52m maximum x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" maximum x 8' 4" ( 3.73m maximum x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to splashback areas, access to loft space.
Mainly laid to lawn with gravel area, flower and shrub borders, timber fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.