4 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Bank Drive, Pontefract
- Substantial executive style 4 bedroom detached family home
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Reception hall with cloakroom off
- 3 reception rooms, stunning contemporary style breakfast kitchen and utility room
- 4 good sized bedroom, en suite to master and one other bedroom
- Modern fitted family bathroom
- Gardens and ample off street parking to front
- Conservatory and attractive private gardens to rear
- Popular modern development location
- Close to local amenities
Ideal for the growing family, is this substantial, executive style 4 bedroom detached family home. Occupying a prime position on this popular modern development, close to all amenities and benefiting from superbly presented, extremely spacious accommodation throughout.
Occupying a cul de sac position on this popular modern development, situated on the outer edge of Pontefract town centre, close to all amenities and offering easy access to the motorway network for those wishing to commute. Is this substantial executive style, brick built, four bedroom detached house. Ideal for the growing family, the property offers particularly spacious accommodation, maintained and presented to the highest of standard throughout. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and benefiting from the garage being converted to create an extra reception room and a utility room. The internal accommodation which must be viewed to fully appreciate the space and quality this family home has to offer, briefly comprises: reception hall with cloakroom off, lounge, dining room, study/ playroom, utility room, stunning contemporary style breakfast kitchen and spacious conservatory. To the first floor, there are 4 good sized bedrooms, with the master and one other bedroom having en suite shower room, and a modern fitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there are gardens and drive providing ample off street parking, whilst to the rear there are attractive private, enclosed gardens.
With laminate flooring, useful understairs storage cupboard, trellace radiator cabinet incorporating central heating radiator and having spindle stairs leading to first floor. With uPVC/ glazed door, having uPVC/ glazed panels to the side leading out to the front of the property.
Having a white modern suite, with chrome fittings comprising of a low level WC and wash hand basin, with tiled splash back. With laminate flooring, ceiling coving and central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" x 13' 7" ( 4.98m x 4.14m )
With laminate flooring, ceiling coving, two contemporary wall lights and having a walk in bay window to the rear, incorporating uPVC/ glazed french doors leading out to the garden.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
With two windows looking out to the front of the property and with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and ceiling coving.
Study/ Playroom 10' 11" x 8' ( 3.33m x 2.44m )
With window looking out to the front of the property and with laminate flooring and ceiling coving.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.85m )
Having a comprehensive range of modern, white units to both high and low level, incorporating storage/ display shelves and with spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine. Set within the laminate work tops, there is a stainless steel sink unit.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' x 10' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.18m )
This stunning superbly fitted breakfast kitchen has a comprehensive range of contemporary units to both high and low level, incorporating glass display units and with spaces for appliances. Set within the laminate work tops, there is a 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit and four ring touch control electric hob, with double electric oven, having a contemporary stainless steel extractor hood over. With breakfast bar, part tiling to walls, L.E.D lighting to skirting, ceiling coving, downlighters and central heating radiator. With uPVC/ glazed french doors leading to...
Conservatory 12' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.30m )
Of uPVC and brick construction and having uPVC/ glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With built in cylinder airing/ storage cupboard, central heating radiator, ceiling coving and with access to loft.
Master Bedroom 15' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.56m )
Having 3 feature windows looking out to the front of the property and with 2 double built in wardrobes and with central heating radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Having a 3 piece modern white suite, with chrome fittings comprising of a shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.46m )
With window looking out to the rear of the property and having a built in wardrobes and with central heating radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Having a 3 piece, white suite with chrome fittings comprising of a shower cubicle, low level wC and wash hand basin. With central heating radiator and downlighters.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
With window looking out to the rear of the property and having a range of built in contemporary wardrobes to one wall. With ceiling coving and central heating radiator.
With window looking out to the rear of the property and with central heating radiator.
Having a 3 piece modern white suite, with chrome fittings comprising of a bath, low level WC and wash hand basin . With part tiling to walls, ceiling coving, downlighters and central heating radiator and with window to the side of the property.
To the front of the property, there are open plan gardens, laid primarily to lawn with well stocked shrubbery. A double width tarmac drive providing ample off street parking, leads to a timber gate giving access to the side of the property, where there is a paved path leading to the rear. At the rear, there are most attractive gardens, having a paved patio with low wall surround and steps leading up to lawned gardens. With flowerborders and a paved bar seat area with brick built barbecue. the gardens are of a particularly private and enclosed nature, having boundary fences to all sides.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along Southgate. Turn left just before All Saints church and take the second right hand turn onto Milldam Lane. At the mini roundabout, turn right and proceed along before taking the first left hand turn onto Newhall Road. Take the second left hand turn onto Willowbank, follow the road along, bearing left into the cul de sac, where number 64 will be found on the left hand side identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON105566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.