4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCollege Road, Llandaff North, Cardiff
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- Three Reception Rooms
- Open plan kitchen / Diner
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- No Chain
A beautifully extended traditional semi detached home. Offering three reception rooms, open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms, family bathroom and separate shower to the first floor. Situated close to many local amenities. The property further benefits from no ongoing chain!
A well presented four bedroom semi-detached home located in this popular part of llandaff North. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room , lounge & sitting room, fitted kitchen. The upstairs accommodation comprises, fitted bathroom and three bedrooms, Close by are good links to the A470&M4, public transport links, easy access to Cardiff city centre and nearby to shops & amenities. This property further benefits from drive, charming rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating
Via PVC door obscure and lead glazed panel.
Shelving and space for hanging coats and vinyl flooring.
Via wooden door with feature stain glass and leaded lights with side panel obscure glazed windows
Parquet flooring, radiator, power points, cupboard housing gas meter, under stairs storage, downstairs cloakroom and doors to all reception rooms, stairs rising to the first floor.
Living Room 13' 5" into bay x 12' 1" Max ( 4.09m into bay x 3.68m Max )
Bay fronted double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points, parquet flooring, feature fire place, with solid wood surround and tiled hearth.
Diner 10' 8" Max x 11' 8" ( 3.25m Max x 3.56m )
Parquet flooring, power points, radiator, built in cupboard and shelving aside the chimney breast. opening to :
Third Reception Room 10' 1" x 15' 1" ( 3.07m x 4.60m )
Double glazed Upvc french doors leading out onto the garden, two double glazed windows either side of doors, two radiators, power points, TV aerial, parquet floor.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.95m )
A range wall and base units, with complimentary work surfaces over integrated oven and inset gas hob, stainless steel sink and drain, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge / freezer, breakfast bar, exposed beam, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tile splash backs Velux window, ceramic tile flooring.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 4' 9" ( 2.24m x 1.45m )
Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, power points, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc and obscure glazed door to side aspect.
Obscure glazed window to the side aspect, low level W.C and wash hand basin, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Study / Play Room 8' 11" into bay x 8' 5" ( 2.72m into bay x 2.57m )
Double glazed bay window to the side aspect, radiator, Internet connection points, power points, telephone points
Stairs rising from the ground floor, double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator, loft inspection hatch and doors leading to all bedrooms, family bathroom, and shower room.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Bay fronted double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast, power points and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points, TV airel.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' Max ( 3.53m x 2.74m Max )
Double window to rear, radiator, power points, Built in cupboard.
Bedroom Four 7' x 7' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.31m )
double glazed window to the front aspect, power points and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps electric shower unit, WC, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to side, built in storage cupboard.
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extract fan, vinyl flooring.
Enclosed front garden, driveway to the side, to the front is mainly laid to lawn pathway to front door.
Enclosed rear garden with mature shrubs and trees, mainly laid to lawn with a pathway to rear and to side offering access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC103484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.