2 bedroom maisonette for saleMarriott Close, Bedfont, Feltham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- 13' X 9' Bedrooms
- 13' Kitchen
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Private Garage To Side
- Ample Off Street Parking To Front
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Heating Installed
A Ground Floor Two Bedroomed Maisonette Featuring A Drive To The Side, Private Garage, Private Enclosed Rear Garden, Off Street Parking To Front, No Chain And The Ideal Cul-De-Sac Position Within Very Easy Reach Of Hatton Cross Underground Station, Heathrow Airport And Excellent Road Links
The property features accommodation briefly to include: entrance hall, a front aspect reception room, a rear aspect kitchen, shower room with a three piece suite and two bedrooms. Benefits include: sealed unit double glazing, heating installed, a garage situated to the side of the property approached via a side drive, ample off street parking to the front, an enclosed patio style rear garden, early vacant possession and no onward chain. The property has been competitively priced to ensure early interest and as vendors agents we have no hesitation in highly recommending an early internal inspection.
Night storage heater, built in understairs storage cupboard, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank.
Reception Room 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, night storage heater, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.29m )
Wall and floor storage units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, single bowl and drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine, fitted cooker hood, sealed unit double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, sealed unit double glazed door giving access to private rear garden, upright fridge/freezer space, coved ceiling.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with unit, attachment and tiled surround, feature wash hand basin with under cupboard and ample accessory space to either side, low level WC, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, tiled walls, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, excellent range of fitted wardrobe/storage cupboards, night storage heater.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, night storage heater, coved ceiling.
Approached via a side drive with up and over door and power and light connected.
To The Front
Ample off street parking approached via a dropped kerb and block paving
To The Rear
Enclosed, mainly patio style garden to rear with fencing to all sides, providing a degree of privacy, side pedestrian access via gate, brick built barbecue area.
92 years remaining (July 2011). Information supplied by vendor.
£24 per annum - Information supplied from vendor
The property is situated within Marriott Close, a small highly regarded cul-de-sac situated off Hatton Road, within very easy reach of Hatton Cross Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Heathrow Airport. There are excellent road communications locally providing routes to surrounding town centres, Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M3/M25 motorway network. Feltham Station provides an approximate 30 minute rail link to London Waterloo, as well as a 24 hour bus link to Heathrow Airport. There are also varied shopping and leisure facilities to be found within Feltham and surrounding areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL102639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.