This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Cedar Grove, Brighouse
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 5 Double Bedroom Detached Property
- 2 Ensuites, UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating, Cul-de-sac Position
- Driveway Leading To Double Detached Garage
William H Brown is pleased to offer for sale this attractive 5 double bedroom family accommodation in the sought after area of Brighouse. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the presentation of this property and to avoid disappointment.
William H Brown is pleased to offer for sale this attractive 5 double bedroom family accommodation in the sought after area of Brighouse. This property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and boasts 5 double bedrooms, study room, downstairs WC, dining kitchen, utility room, dining room, conservatory, lounge, family bathroom. Driveway with 2 garages. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the presentation of this property and to avoid disappointment.
With laminated floor and stairs leading to upper levels. Useful understairs storage cupboard.
Study Room 6' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.03m x 1.73m )
Continuation of laminated floor, UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Tiled floor, low level WC, basin with mosaic style splashback tiles, extractor fan, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Dining Kitchen 14' 8" x 12' 4" max ( 4.47m x 3.76m max )
Spacious modern kitchen with tiled floor, a range of matching wall and base units, mosaic style splashback tiles, integrated double electric oven, gas hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel one and a quarter bowl sink unit, 2 UPVC double glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden, spotlights, radiator and archway leading to utility room.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 4' 9" ( 1.73m x 1.45m )
Continuation of tiled floor, base and wall units, stainless steel sink, worktop, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door leading to exterior.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.00m )
Light and airy room with laminated floor, radiator, open entrance leading through to lounge, double patio doors leading to conservatory.
With exposure to rear garden with laminated floor and double doors leading to exterior.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.89m )
Well presented family room with laminated floor, 2 radiators, modern pebble effect gas fire with complementary surround, TV aerial point, UPVC double glazed bay window to front, door leading to hallway.
Radiator and door leading to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom One 26' x 10' 9" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 7.92m x 3.28m narrowing to 2.79m )
Radiator, UPVC bay window to the front, UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Double Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.77m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Double Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Comprising double shower, low level WC, sink with vanity unit, part tiled walls, towel rail, radiator, extractor fan, spotlights and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Three piece suite in white comprising low level WC, sink, bath with shower taps, radiator, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, extractor fan, spotlights.
With skylight and access to part boarded loft. Cupboard providing useful storage.
Double Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.12m )
Comprising shower, splashback mosaic style tiles, sink, low level WC, extractor fan, towel rail, radiator, skylight and spotlights.
Double Bedroom Five 16' 10" x 9' ( 5.13m x 2.74m )
Currently being used as an upper lounge. With 2 skylights and radiator.
Head northeast on Bull Green. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Cow Green/A629. Continue to follow A629. Turn left onto Orange St/A629. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Burdock Way/A58. Continue to follow A58. Keep right at the fork. Continue to follow A58. Turn right onto Huddersfield Rd/A641. Continue to follow A641. Turn left onto Beechwood Park. Take the 2nd right onto Cedar Grove
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.