5 bedroom town house for saleWhitton Road, Twickenham, TW2
- Four/Five Bed Townhouse
- Newly Fitted Large Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Lounge Overlooking South Facing Garden
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Beautiful Shower Room
- Master Bedroom with Balcony
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance to Twickenham B.R
- Catchment Area for Schools
- Excellent Condition
This rarely available five bedroom Townhouse is conveniently located within a short walk to both Twickenham and Whitton mainline Train Station. The property is arranged over three floors and is presented to the market in very good condition throughout. The ground floor comprises of a spacious entrance hall leading to a newly fitted W/C and walk in double shower,
also off the entrance hall way is a large utility room with a sink and space for three white goods appliances. The property has been extended making the original kitchen into the heart of the home comprising of large open plan style reception plus kitchen dining area complete with a fully fitted kitchen and breakfast bar all with direct access to a south facing rear garden via French doors. The first floor benefits from a newly fitted bathroom suite and three good sized bedrooms the master measuring an impressive 17'7 x 11'8, the master bedroom also has the added benefit of a large south facing balcony via French doors. To the second floor there is a further two double bedrooms with large fitted wardrobes and another modern family bathroom suite. Further benefits include, a garage, off street parking for two cars, gas fired central heating, entry phone system the property is within the catchment area for the highly rated primary schools within the Richmond Borough.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWI120072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.