3 bedroom town house for saleLongfield Drive, Rodley, Leeds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- End townhouse
- Three bedrooms
- Superb modern dining kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Integral garage
- Viewing highly recommended
A MODERN AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED three bedroom end townhouse in this SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC, well placed for access to Leeds City Centre and the Ring Road. Superb dining kitchen with integrated appliances & modern bathroom, block paved driveway to front & integral garage, garden at rear.
A modern three bedroom end townhouse in this sought after cul-de-sac, well placed for access to Leeds City Centre and the Ring Road. In brief accommodation comprises: entrance porch, lounge, modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances, inner hallway with access to the integral garage and stairs to first floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally to the front is a block paved driveway leading to the garage, to the rear is a paved patio leading to a wooden decking and graveled areas for flowers and shrubs. A modern townhouse in superb condition so internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 4" x 7' 5" ( 5.59m x 2.26m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and waste disposal, work surfaces, integrated electric oven, integrated five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, feature radiator, recessed lighting, double glazed windows to rear, double glazed double doors to rear.
Understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator, access to garage.
Stairs from inner hallway, access to part boarded loft, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving.
Modern white suite comprising: bath with mixer taps, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c, extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to rear, recessed lighting.
To The Outside
To the front a block paved driveway leads to the integral garage which has power, light, up and over door. To the rear there is a paved patio leading onto wooden decking and graveled areas.
Rodley is a popular residential area, with canalside walks and views of open countryside. It is also within commuting distance to the city centre and Horsforth is less than 2 miles away.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale a modern three bedroom end townhouse in this sought after cul-de-sac, well placed for access to Leeds City Centre and the Ring Road. In brief accommodation comprises: entrance porch, lounge, modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances, inner hallway with access to the integral garage and stairs to first floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally to the front is a block paved driveway leading to the garage, to the rear is a paved patio leading to a wooden decking and graveled borders for flowers and shrubs. A modern townhouse in superb condition so internal viewing is highly recommended.
From the William H Brown office turn right on New Road Side and proceed to the roundabout, take the first exit onto Broadway continue to the roundabout. Take the first exit onto Rodley Lane A657, continue onto A657, turn right onto Longfield Drive. The property can be identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33436354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFT102237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.