Land for saleThe Upper Drive Hove BN3
- 0.3 acres (0.12 hectares)
- Development Site
- Full Planning Approved
- Extremely Popular Hove
- Planning for 9 Apartments
- Most Units With Balconies
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Prominent Corner Position
- All Private some with Parking
A substantial house set on a prominent corner plot with detailed planning permission granted to build a stylish, efficient and contemporary scheme of apartments.
The Upper Drive has seen significant development in the past few years with many of the original houses having already successfully developed into apartment schemes. Many of which have held their values extremely well and continue to be popular downsizers and second homes properties.
Plans have been approved under ref BH2010/01319 to construct 9 well laid out apartments - all private with no affordable. Set over 4 floors, to take advantage of the efficiencies of the topography, the scheme provides an attractive mix of apartments in sizes, outdoor spaces and outlooks. The resulting scheme will therefore suit a variety of end users and provide a broad spectrum of prices to further maximise the saleability of the finished units.
It is expected that if the development is finished to a good standard with stylish fittings that this will be an extremely popular development. Full plans are available on request from the vendors sole agents Mishon Mackay Land & Development - 01273 829300.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 164642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove (Land & New Homes). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.