3 bedroom detached house for saleHensley Court, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £169,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Tudor style detached house
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Potential for 4th bedroom
- En-suite shower room
- Low maintenance gardens
- Integral garage
We are delighted to be able to offer for sale this tudor style, large detached property situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on Hensley Court in The Glebe Estate. Viewing is highly recommended.
We are delighted to be able to offer for sale this tudor style, large detached property situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on Hensley Court in The Glebe Estate. The accommodation briefly comprises of: conservatory, kitchen, open plan lounge and dining room, downstairs cloakroom; three good sized bedrooms to the first floor, en-suite and family shower room.
Entrance door to entrance hall with double glazed door to front aspect, single radiator, stained glass door to living room.
Window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 11" max points ( 5.23m x 3.94m max points )
Double glazed window to front aspect, twin and single radiator, feature fireplace with electric fire and cupboard under the stairs. Open to dining room.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Double glazed patio doors overlooking the rear garden, two twin radiators. Sliding to door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
French doors to conservatory, white wall, floor and drawer units with worksurfaces which incorporate an astertite sink and drainer unit, integral electric oven and grill, gas hob with hood and plumbing for a washing machine.
Conservatory 12' 11" x 12' 1" max points ( 3.94m x 3.68m max points )
UPVC in construction, door to side aspect, single and twin radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 21' 7" to rear of wardrobes x 10' 10" max points ( 6.58m to rear of wardrobes x 3.30m max points )
Three double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and two single radiators. In other properties this bedroom has been split into two to provide a small bedroom and master bedroom.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to side aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max point to rear of wardrobes x 7' 5" ( 3.61m max point to rear of wardrobes x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 6" to rear of wardrobes ( 2.67m x 2.59m to rear of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator.
Family Shower Room
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double walk-in shower cubicle, vanity unit, WC and chrome heated towel rail. Full tiling to the walls.
There is an impressive block paved driveway and low maintenance front garden which leads to an integral good sized garage with up and over door, power, light, water for garden hose and wall mounted combi boiler. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance rear garden which offers a good degree of privacy.
Hensley Court: From Junction Road turn onto The Glebe then take your 2nd turning left into Hensley Court. Follow Hensley Court around to the right hand side of the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33450010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO103219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.