This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Luss Road, Alexandria
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Incredible Sale Item!!!! Home Report Value 2012 £300K!!!PRICED TO SELL!!!
- Fabulous Detached Bungalow
- Offering a truly Flexible Layout
- Hall, Lounge, Dining, Dining Kitchen
- Utility, Gym / Bed 6 / Studio, Bathroom
- Five Further Bedrooms, Two En-suites
- Shower Room. GCH, DG, GDNS, GGE
- Ideal for Bed and Breakfast concern
Home Report Value 2012 £300K!! PRICED TO SELL!!!!Detached Bungalow offering a flexible layout of accommodation over two levels Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen, Utility Area, Studio / Bedroom 6,Five further Bedrooms, two en-suites, shower room and bathroom. GCH, D/G, Gardens, Parking,
Incredible Sale Item!!!! Home Report Value 2012 £300K!!!!!!!!!!PRICED TO SELL!!!!!!
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer this tastefully decorated and well laid out Detached Bungalow onto today's open and competitive market. The property has been extremely well maintained by its present owners throughout a flexible layout of accommodation over two levels, which represents a well-appointed large family home or, ideal Bed & Breakfast concern.
The subjects must be viewed to appreciate the upgrading which has been carried out within and, indeed how the layout may suit the individual's way of life. The current vendors have, indeed, used the property as a Bed & Breakfast concern in the past, and at present, the Gym/ Bedroom 6 area, at the rear has been used as a Fitness / dance studio with ballet bars down one wall… This really is a truly versatile property
The internal accommodation is well laid out and comprises Welcoming entrance open porch leading into the hallway which has staircase leading to upper landing, access doors leading into the Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Studio, Bedrooms one and two and the Family Bathroom. The Lounge has window to front with feature fireplace and electric fire within, pleasing décor and French doors leading into the dining room, which has space for dining table and chairs and, in turn, leads through to the kitchen.
The Dining kitchen must be viewed to appreciate how this area has become 'the hub' of this property. There is a wide array of floor and wall-mounted units offering excellent storage accommodation with occasional glazed inserts, under unit lighting, extensive recenetly refitted worktop surfaces all round also creating a dining area for four. There are integrated appliances to be included comprising freezer, two fridges, a new dishwasher and double oven, hob and hood. There is a window to the rear and access door leading back through to the hallway. At the rear there is a utility area with access door leading out to the rear garden area.
The aforementioned Gym area has been cleverly converted and is currently being used as a fitness studio with full length and height mirror on one wall, wall racks for storing equipment and rear facing window. As there is a door which can separate this area, this can be isolated so as access can be gained without passing through the main property. This could, if required, be converted back for use as a sixth bedroom.
The master bedroom can be found on the ground level, and has front facing bay window, full length mirror fronted wardrobes and sumptuous decoration within this bedroom is found off an inner hallway which also accesses the internal family bathroom, which has four piece suite including a separate shower stall and second bedroom which is currently being used as a guest room / office area. Stairs lead from the hall to the first floor landing which has shower room off and three further bedrooms provided - two of which have in-built, en-suite facilities off.
The property benefits from a full system of gas fired central heating and, quality double-glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation. Recenet cavity wall and loft insulation has been fitted. Excellent storage is provided including the eaves and quality floor coverings can be found throughout.
Outside, the property stands on well-maintained and generously proportioned gardens, which are mainly laid to lawn at the front with low brick walls providing enclosure. A long tarmac driveway leads down the side of the property with space for many vehicles and, at the rear the well-proportioned tarmac parking area has space for 5-6 cars within and access to the large garage, which has storage room off with loft storage above. Within these rear gardens, there is a paved patio with space for garden furniture within. Enclosure is provided by fencing all round, with a gate at the rear leading to the access route off the road at the rear which can provide a separate access route for proprietors, visitors or guests if being used as a B+B.
Luss Road is conveniently situated for, both Balloch and Dumbarton Town Centres where one can find a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The property also lies within easy commuting distance to Drymen, Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Clydebank and Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Bed & Breakfast - Argyll Lodge
The current vendors have used the property as a Bed and Breakfast and are happy to share the background of 'how the business ran' when the property was being used for this purpose. The agents feel that the layout would work well as a 'three guest rooms with two en-suites and a separate shower room' concern, although viewers should satisfy themselves with regards to the layout and accommodation on offer.
A fabulous opportunity for the discerning buyer to purchase a well presented and extremely flexible family home which is conveniently situated for Loch Lomond, Balloch and beyond at a keen price. Early viewing is surely recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and, indeed the care, time and attention to detail that the current vendors have spent maintaining this property over the residency. View this now !!
Dimensions And Specification
Entrance Hall - 20'4 x 6'4
Rear Hall - 15'1 x 7'3
Lounge - 14'1 x 12'1
Dining Room - 12'4 x 9'11
Dining Kitchen - 15' 1 x 14'3
Utility Area - 9'10 x 6'2
Gym / Studio / Bed 6 - 15'1 x 16'3
Bedroom One - 13'5 x 12'5
Family Bathroom - 9'0 x 8'0
Bedroom Two - 12'4 x 8'1
Bedroom Three - 11'11 x 7'3
Bedroom Four - 10'1 x 11'11 (Max)
Bedroom Five - 20'3 x 11'10
Two First Floor En-suites (In Bed 4 & 5)
First Floor Shower Room (Off landing for Bed 3)
Gas Central Heating
Generous and enclosed gardens
Extras - All fitted carpets, the oven, hob and garden shed are included, with any other extras by negotiation with the vendors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.