4 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Lamas, Norwich
Sold STC £425,000
- Detached cottage
- Red brick
- Four bedrooms
- Re-fitted kitchen with Aga
- Lounge with woodburner
- Impressive en-suite
- Solid oak flooring
- Picturesque village
This is a charming detached red brick cottage set in the heart of the picturesque village of Lamas with views over the River Bure and meadows. The current vendor has improved this property and it benefits from having solid oak flooring, refitted kitchen with Aga and Sitting Room with woodburner.
This is a most charming detached red brick cottage set in the heart of the picturesque village of Lamas with views over the River Bure and meadows. The property offers excellent living accommodation to include 4 bedrooms, main with impressive en-suite with separate shower and bath. The current vendor has improved this property and it benefits from having solid oak flooring, refitted kitchen with Aga and Sitting Room with woodburner. Outside there is a well maintained garden, double garage and parking. There is also an outside studio ideal for a home office or even an annexe.
Garden Room 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Brick floor, radiator, exposed brickweave, concertina window to the side aspect, double glazed window, stable door.
Refitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashbacks, brick floor, double glazed window.
Fitted with base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, washing machine, work surfaces, double glazed window.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.14m x 4.11m )
Refitted kitchen with base units, tiled splashbacks, twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, water softener, wooden work surfaces and drainer, oil fired Aga, two built-in cupboards, oak floor, timber sash window with view over fields.
Morning Room 13' 6" x 6' 5" ( 4.11m x 1.96m )
Central heating boiler in cupboard, solid oak floor, double glazed window.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 13' 5" ( 4.17m x 4.09m )
Open fire, radiator, wall lights, solid oak floor, double glazed window with view over fields.
Sitting Room 21' x 13' 1" ( 6.40m x 3.99m )
Fireplace with woodburner, TV aerial point, solid oak floor, wall lights, two double glazed windows, one being a sash window with view over fields.
Built-in cupboard, oak floor, stairs to first floor.
Airing cupboard, wood effect floor, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 20' 11" x 12' 10" ( 6.38m x 3.91m )
Built-in wardrobes, two radiators, solid oak floor, two double glazed windows, one being a sash window.
Refitted with spa bath with shower attachment, glass shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, built-in wardrobe, part tiled walls and tiled floor, radiator, eaves access and two velux windows.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 10' ( 4.29m x 3.05m )
A double aspect room with two double glazed windows, one being a sash window, radiator and TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three 14' x 11' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.48m )
A double aspect room with built-in wardrobe, radiator, two double glazed windows.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.49m )
Radiator, TV aerial point, double glazed sash window with view over fields.
Refitted with suite comprising bath with shower over and mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, part tiled walls, solid oak wood floor, double glazed window.
The property is accessed via a gravel driveway and 5-bar gate. There is a flint wall enclosing the front garden, which is laid to lawn with planted borders. To the side of the property is a charming seating area with outside heaters and lighting. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs. There is an outside Studio, which has two levels and night storage heaters. The rooms are approximately 17'2" x 6'6" and 10'6" x 5'6" and a further area measuring 6'8" x 6'6". This could make a superb annexe or home office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1100202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.