4 bedroom detached house for saleChandlers Quay, Maldon
Offers in Region of
- Exceptional Contemporary Home
- Magnificent Open Plan Drawing / Dining Room with Central Fireplace
- Stunning Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Garden Room and Living Room
- Fully Integrated Audiovisual System
- Three Room Master Bedroom Suite
- Guest Bedroom with En-suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Belvedere Tower
- Double Garage
Enjoying a fabulous elevated location just a stone’s throw from the high street and with the quietude of the river washing idly by, this stunning contemporary home provides a stylish and peaceful haven from the stresses of the modern world. The layout of this house flows beautifully, with the best of open plan living providing a modern space in which to live and entertain. The current owners had exacting standards and worked with the builders and an architect to create their dream property on the river. Using high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and a sophisticated integrated audiovisual system the resulting home is breathtaking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33452158.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2192679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.