- Beautiful Refurbished Semi Detached Victorian House Spread Over Four Levels
- Situated Within Telegraph Hill Conservation Area
- Six Large Bedrooms
- Three New Luxurious Bathroom Suites (One En Suite Shower Room) & Two Further Guest WC's
- Two Very Spacious Reception Rooms
- Huge Newly Fitted Kitchen Diner With Integrated Brand Appliances & Fitted Central Island
- Large Landscaped Private Rear Garden Boasting Lawn & Patio
- Utility Area & Ample Storage
- Many Original Features Throughout Including Bay Windows & Wood Flooring
- Rare Side Access
GUIDE PRICE £1,000,000 - £1,100,000!! BEAUTIFUL REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED VICTORIAN HOUSE SITUATED WITHIN TELEGRAPH HILL CONSERVATION AREA!! Inside this impressive refurbished grand house, which is spread over four levels, you will find a very spacious through lounge with beautiful bay windows and fireplace, a huge new fitted kitchen diner boasting integrated brand appliances (including dishwasher and a five ring cooker), central island offering second sink with "Franke" pull out kitchen tap and large bay windows and french doors to rear, which leads out to a wonderful private rear landscaped garden. Furthermore you will find a large reception room on the lower level, a utility area, large boiler room, guest WC, two new main bathroom suites (one of which is a four piece with Victorian style tub and cubicle) and six large bedrooms, one of which boasts a new en suite shower room and some with fitted wardrobes. Interior boasts many original features such as wood flooring, bay windows and stained glass doors, luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout, gas central heating and refurbished and decorated to a very high specification from top to bottom. On road parking is easy and free, Telegraph Hill Park is considered opposite this location, which is in two sections. The closest mainline stations are considered Nunhead (0.4 of a mile), Brockley (0.4 of a mile) and the nearest tube station is New Cross Gate (0.5 of a mile).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.