This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Lochlea Road, Newlands, Glasgow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning traditional mid terraced villa providing generously proportioned family accommodation
- Bay lounge, dining room (patio doors)
- Quality fitted kitchen (door to garden)
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Gas ch. Double glazing
- Well maintained garden grounds
Stunning traditional mid terraced villa providing generously proportioned family accommodation, set within sought after locale.
Seldom available, this desirable property boasts generously proportioned accommodation of a flexible layout. Internally the subjects have been maintained and upgraded to an exacting standard and offer considerable quality throughout, whilst retaining much of its original character and charm. The interior extends to external vestibule, immediately impressive and welcoming reception hall with stairwell to side, impressive lounge with bay window formation and feature fireplace, dining room with patio doors leading to garden grounds, quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, again with door leading to garden grounds, stairwell leads to the half landing offering the shower room. First floor extends to a bay windowed master bedroom and a further two well proportioned bedrooms, while the four bedroom can be found in the attic level.
The property offers a fresh and tasteful decorative programme throughout and is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units.
Externally this desirable home has landscaped gardens, which to the rear offer a pleasant slabbed seating area.
Allen & Harris strongly urge internal inspection in order to fully appreciate the size, style and quality contained within this most impressive family home.
The property is well placed for local amenities in Shawlands offering a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants.
Lounge 17' 9" into bay x 12' 8" ( 5.41m into bay x 3.86m )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.06m )
Bedroom One 17' 7" into bay x 11' 6" ( 5.36m into bay x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Four 15' 2" x 13' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.99m )
Shower Room 6' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.01m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.